Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
fatima bhutto alwayz been against benazir due to their personal problems.. she came to attend da funeral...dey avnt bin talking itz bin almst 12 yrz............

butterfly04 i totali disagree wiv u...................HIZ bhutto first and zardari later............BY CHANGING HIS NAME TO bhutto suggest that he;z willing to complete da mission which hiz grandfather n mother started.............
der;z nuvfing rong wiv
so stp showing ur jealousy ova bhutto family......................
Milee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_love

c'mon guys be realistic!!!!

Bilawal is only 19 and he is not going to take over yet!!! he is going to finish his studyy first and then he will come back to Pakistan and will handle everything!!!

Inshallah he will be great leader for pakistan!!! 😳 Bilawal ALL the BEST from me!!! 😳 😳 😳

ur rite and inshahallh he will succeed

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Inshaallah he will succeed 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ
pknaz thumbnail
in london bilawal bhutto did a successful press conference.every 1 said he was so confident . 😊
i wish he prove a great leader for pakistan 😊
Pop Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam_1

I agree.........he's too young

haha..i prbbly sound shallow but isnt he hot? isnt dat a gud enuff reason 4 him 2 rule pakistan?? haha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† im joking pypl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree he is too young to work for pp. i don't know much about politician because i am never intrested in these kind of stuff. but someone say that buhatto's are always thinking of taking revenge that is wrong. because benezer became pm twice and she knew how and in what circumstances her father was hanged but she never tried to take revenge. i think it is a big thing that you know who killed your father and you have the power to make that person suffer or get him killed and you don't do it.
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is v.Young......He needs time to knw all d Pakistani Affairz....And it'll take tym......Buh he iz gonna b d PM someday that iz for suRe....And i hoPe wo Pakistan k saath sincere ho.......i hope!!!! 😊
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

what so good about him,

anyways the money he studies on is stolen from Pakistan... πŸ˜›

"Democracy is the best revenge," Bilawal Bhutto Zardari

these bhuttos only think of revange to Pakistan... they are enemies😑 there favourite word is revange, maybe their passwords are also "revange"πŸ˜†

and He cannot be chairman of any political party in Pakistan he has to meet the minimum age requirments and even they do make an acception you have to wait for Election Commissionar to announce....

Have you read the qualifications to be a member of assembly πŸ˜•

Totally agree with you on the fact about bhutto's and revengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: cameroon16

Totally agree with you on the fact about bhutto's and revengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m disagree with your views about bilawal😊
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pop Princess

haha..i prbbly sound shallow but isnt he hot? isnt dat a gud enuff reason 4 him 2 rule pakistan?? haha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† im joking pypl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i like the pic its so sweet n i like bilawal2