Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok guys i read your ideas but like just amy said he is not running the party untill he doesn t complete his education . During this time medoom fahim will do that.
SO except that we say he cant run the party we should pray for him that GOD prove him a good leader for pakistan.After completion his education if he will not be able of coursr they will choose another person.
and so what if he is london her mother and grandfather were also in london during education.
pakistani hmaisha pakistani hi rehta hai aur khuda har aik ke dil mein pakistan ke liye mohabbat peda karay(AMEN)
GOD BLESS PAKISTAN πŸ˜›
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
here is the vdo where zardari is announcing this news

Bilawal Zardari Becomes New PPP Chairman and Benazir Bhutto's Successor

http://pakistaniat.com/

Bilawal Bhoto is also in it MUST watch
Milee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u ppl grow upppp................u think u are tru....carer n so0ooo supporters...
wtevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i fink bhutto family...sacrificed their slef ova ur country PAKISTAN
n hw culd u blame her 4 ..being afta money n stufff
one thing i remind u BHUTTO family are richest sindii..family....they are land oweners...they can buy n sellll billions lyk u...
soo...do think b4 saying nyfing wrnng abt bhutto family
ZULFIQAR ALI BHUTTO waz killed by ur military dictator,,,
HIZ 2 SONS WERE ALSO KILLED BY Ur government and nw benazir who fought 4 democracy...n died for ur nation....
I SOLUTE the Whle BHUTTO FAMILy....
as alwayz the history iz repeating itself..
and by da way u all shldnt b jelaius of Bilwar ali bhutto...coz he deserves to be on his mom;z seat...nt any1 else...
😑 😑
And plzz dnt take anyfing seriously..n personal...coz TRUTH alwyz hurtz...
u guyz shld,,,luk at urselves b4 poitning a finger at sum1 else...
MIND IT..NEXT TYM gt da ppl. 😑
butterfly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is not a BHUTTO he is a ZARDRI, changing you name doesn't make you a bhutto, his father is a corrupt man who stole 2 billion from pakistan and killed his brother in law, who was the true bhutto.

Fatima Bhutto should be chairman, this is all BS, she is a true bhutto, like BB
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milee

u ppl grow upppp................u think u are tru....carer n so0ooo supporters...
wtevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i fink bhutto family...sacrificed their slef ova ur country PAKISTAN
n hw culd u blame her 4 ..being afta money n stufff
one thing i remind u BHUTTO family are richest sindii..family....they are land oweners...they can buy n sellll billions lyk u...
soo...do think b4 saying nyfing wrnng abt bhutto family
ZULFIQAR ALI BHUTTO waz killed by ur military dictator,,,
HIZ 2 SONS WERE ALSO KILLED BY Ur government and nw benazir

who fought 4 democracy...n died for ur nation....
I SOLUTE the Whle BHUTTO FAMILy....
as alwayz the history iz repeating itself..
and by da way u all shldnt b jelaius of Bilwar ali bhutto...coz he deserves to be on his mom;z seat...nt any1 else...
😑 😑
And plzz dnt take anyfing seriously..n personal...coz TRUTH alwyz hurtz...
u guyz shld,,,luk at urselves b4 poitning a finger at sum1 else...
MIND IT..NEXT TYM gt da ppl. 😑

good one milee u r right
i dont know why people always think negative😑
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly04

he is not a BHUTTO he is a ZARDRI, changing you name doesn't make you a bhutto, his father is a corrupt man who stole 2 billion from pakistan and killed his brother in law, who was the true bhutto.

Fatima Bhutto should be chairman, this is all BS, she is a true bhutto, like BB

i think u r in wrong way u mean he is zardari s son not benazirπŸ˜•
jub zulfiqar ali bhutto zinda they to unhoon ne benazir ko saath rakha aur siasat sikhai aur benazir ne baad mein is party ko chlaya .Benazir ne jla watni ke 8 saal apni aulad ke saath gzaray aur un ki tarbiat ki . AUR jahan tak baat fatima bhutto ki hai woh bhi ho sakti thi lekin gunwa bhutto ne apni alaid party bnai hai aur woh benazir ke against thi.aur waisay bhi fatima bhi bilawal ki hi hum umar hai

ZULFIQAR BHUTTO KI TASWEER BENAZIR, BENAZIR KI TASWEER BILAWAL.
INSHALLAH WOH APNI MAAN KE NAQSHE QADAM PE CHALAY GA.😊
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As far as I know Fatima is 25... and she's a writer. It is not possible that Fatima takes the leadership of PPP, because her mother is all against PPP, Benazir in particular, so is Fatima. A few days before Benazir Bhutto's assassination, Fatima bashed her Aunt in an interview on an international channel.

It is a fact that the Bhuttos are damn rich and this is what Benazir also said in an interview. Before she became the PM of Pakistan, she already had the houses she owns... the problem many people have is with Asif Ali Zardari, not Benazir Bhutto. It's Zardari people actually blame of corruption and Mir Murtaza Bhutto's assassination.

Bilawal and his sisters changed their names from Zardari to Bhutto Zardari which is their absolute right. I dunno why some people have a problem with it. No matter what a politician Benazir was for her people and supporters, she was only a mother to her children. And to her children it naturally doesn't matter what her political career was like, for them she was a mother who had unconditional love for them and whom they also loved. These three poor children are left motherless and we here are discussing why they changed their names... this is a pity!

Mischeivous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well i have all sympathies with Bilawal but dat doesn't mean he cud be a good leader...i mean he is just 19...but All the Best to Him 😳

rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
c'mon guys be realistic!!!!

Bilawal is only 19 and he is not going to take over yet!!! he is going to finish his studyy first and then he will come back to Pakistan and will handle everything!!!

Inshallah he will be great leader for pakistan!!! 😳 Bilawal ALL the BEST from me!!! 😳 😳 😳
pknaz thumbnail
yes thats true rose
we should say best of luck to him 😊