Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tindrum thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: advil

JO jeeta wohi sikander. Raja fans went  vocal, Aneek fans went silent.

Don't worry whenever a winner is decided the rest cry foul play....nothing new this time either.....

But its time to accept the fact that  Aneek has been selected by the masses and now that is the reality, like it hate it, verdict has been passed and nothing can be changed.

Of Course Aneek is Sikander!! don't get so worked up by my posts ..that's   my opinion  nobody is forcing you to change yours.....
tindrum thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

And what will Zee gain from spoiling their reputation of their highest paying show, may I ask you.  What difference does it make Punit Goenka and Subhas Chandra if Raja, Aneek, Amanat or even a monkey wins.

Please think about it.

Just one anwer Himesh Reshammiya the most powerful and the highest TRP earner for ZEE.
sneha_2100 thumbnail
There is such thing called bribery. HR might have bribed Zee or maybe he sent more than a million votes for Aneek.

Only God knows what happened and my instinct says that this was all planned. Sending Aneek into the show all of a sudden and making him the winner. I remember when Abhijeet was eliminated. His brother spoke up and said that Abhijeet has been presented very wrongly comapred to Aneek. There was just too much publicity and hype regarding Aneek. First Diya, then Sumedha and then Deepika. This year's SRGMP is like a planned show.

Everything was all planned.

sonukodi thumbnail
I don't think that Zee has manupulated votes. But, they were marketing for Aneek and HR continuously, as they wanted Aneek to win. All last Humgama episodes were only for Aneek's publicity. Also in Zee news, they showed only Aneeks footage last day. They even tried to show that only aneek has intellectual die hard fans and Raja has fan following only in Bikaner.

Zee has become publicity channel only for HR. Zee news also showed than news for 5 mins that HR is going to sing in English. HR also tried to market that in last episode. 😡
advil thumbnail

Aneek ka saath diya iska matlab yeh nahi ki Amanat ko chhord diya...

While Aneek got online votes, My mother made sure he got SMS votes directly from India. I let the person I trust most take care of Amanat while I took care fo my chhotu.... could not see him trampled by others you see. He is far too talented to be made a prey for his mentors behaviour.

Vaise Jadooji, let me add this page to favorite....😆 yeh wala sawaal aap mujhse pehle bhi pooch chuke ho and I have replied also everytime... agli baar yeh link post kar dunga taaki dont get caught for spamming...😉😆

sevak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tindrum

Yes . Majority is not happy ! You may like to believe  otherwise , but every viewer I know is shocked with the  result and this comment by ID is just another proof ......obviously you are an Aneek fan you won't agree but that is the general mood.

Raja's craze was shown all over the tv channels and all the audience were dumbfounded when Aneek was announced the winner.This is because India voted for Raja and ZEE played foul!!!

Can u please explain how exactly wud Zee benefit by playing foul?

Also please clarify how many of the 10cr people how have voted do u personally know that u say 'nobody is happy with the results'?

Was ur TV switched off when Aneek's fan following was being shown all over the TV channels?? ðŸ˜†

sevak thumbnail

Just one anwer Himesh Reshammiya the most powerful and the highest TRP earner for ZEE.

😆😆 Since when??? BTW I love ur imaginations!😛

apparaohoare thumbnail

Let me reply this for you on behalf of Adi and myself.  Yes, we both did not support Amanat in the finals.  We could not sail keeping our feet on two boats.  That wouldn't have been fair to either of them.  So we had to pick one. 

My cousins were voting like crazy for Amanat and I told them to vote for Aneek too.  They replied that they hate Himesh will not vote for him at all.  Understandable.  So, I decided to vote for Aneek completely. 

There is one more reason.  I wanted to join the Amanat's fan club in Orkut. I tried to join it but it required permission from the moderators.  Fortunately or unfortunately, the moderators there were some of the banned members of IF (don't want to name them).  I guess they had some issues with me in the past and did not let me in.  And by that time I had many many friends in Aneek fan club.

Coming to Adi.  He also had the same issue as I did.  But in his case aunty (his mom) was voting for Amanat very seriously, and he supported Aneek. 

Hope I have answered your doubts.  I have seen that you have asked this question quite a few times to me and Adi.  Hope it answers it.

apparaohoare thumbnail

He does not earn TRP's for Zee that much that Zee will spoil their reputation of SRGMP.

BTW, we have all seen what drama's can do to a show.  Just look at the other musical show.

Edited by apparaohoare - 16 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Aisa to nahin Amanat ko use kiaa Raja fans se takkar lene ke lie kyunke Amanat was comparable to Raja in singing and vote dala Aneek ko...😉😆

Jaadoo bhai:

Raja fans se takkar lene ka koi baat hi nehi hai.  Kisse takkar leta?  Aap se?  Koi sawal hi nehi aata.  Aap to aapne ho. 

Aur raha sawal baki logo ka, woh to kabhi takkar lene ki laayek hi nehi tha.  Bas kuch bhi bolta raheta tha.  Fans ko aap samjha sakte ho, lekin fanatics aur devotees ko kaise samjhaoge.  So never thought of taking takkar.