Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Appaji, that is your personal issue but I am surprised why were you all from same family dividing your votes between Amanat and Aneek and letting third(Raja) win... If you see this in broader view(family combinedly) then it was sailing in 2 boats... Khair it is personal choice...

Jaadoo bhai:

I can make my personal choices, but how can I force someone to change their decision, even if its a family member.  So I made my choice.

advil thumbnail

Abhi afsos ho raha hai na... Aisa to nahin Amanat ko use kiaa Raja fans se takkar lene ke lie kyunke Amanat was comparable to Raja in singing and vote dala Aneek ko...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Vaise Jadooji, iss baar aap zarur galat hain...kiss e takker leta , aap jaise dosto se jo ki  Raja fan hain, nahiin...😊 

takker ki koi gunjaiyish hi nahi....

Rahi baar comaprision ki then maaf kijiyega.... Raja is NO where near Amanat. Pt.Jasraj ji and Jagjit Singh ji was right that Amanat is beyond the contest.Jaha par ab Amanat hain, Raja se uska comparision nahi ho sakta..

Lekin ha, Raja & Aneek can be compared. ...

Aneek ko vote kiya kyu ki personally wanted to see him on top along with Amanat. Personal choice. Vaise mujhe Raja bhi pasand hain, but for some songs and uss songs kle liye usko bhi vote kiye hain pehle....πŸ˜›

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail

Appaji serious nahin lene ka... abhi 2-3 baar aor poochhonga main same questionπŸ˜‰... aapka thunder storm idhar(Irving) aane wala hai...

Kya Jaadoo bhai?  Do saal se jante ho mujhe, main yeh sab kab seriously leta hoon? 

Don't know much about the thunder storm, but if you keep asking the same question 3-4 times more, ek lightning zaroor hoga Irving mein.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

apparaohoare thumbnail

Appa ji to aap apna decision change nahin karte na... aap bhi Amanat ko vote daalte... Actually I always saw you both were supporting Amanat and said he was the best and most versatile etc...

I still say he is the best, but I knew that he won't be able to win.  I knew the main competition will be between Raja and Aneek.  And Aneek was the last after first weeks voting.  And under no circumstances I could see Raja win. 

advil thumbnail

Matlab yeh hua ke you did not vote for the best singer.... That is what I was trying to prove.... πŸ˜› 

Ek sawaal mere dil mein hain, ki aap ko yeh prove kyu karna hain?πŸ˜†

A & A dono topper hain, bus maamla fit. Ab woh vote chahe MOm daale ya mein...vaise experience tells it is always better to share the laod and work....my track record should tell that nai? πŸ˜‰ Abhi tak to sirf winners hi banaye hain... πŸ˜†

Vaise the thread topic is on Ismailji's behaviour.

I feel as a mentor he should not get carried away like this and behave in a more dignified way. Otherwise it sounds like a case of sour grapes..

rocker1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

I still say he is the best, but I knew that he won't be able to win.  I knew the main competition will be between Raja and Aneek.  And Aneek was the last after first weeks voting.  And under no circumstances I could see Raja win.

This reminds of the 2004 US presidential election, where people were not voting for Kerry, but were voting against Bush. Kerry kya, agar Homer Simpson bhi Bush ke against khada hota to use bhi vote milte πŸ˜†.

It seems the real winner couldn't win, so Aneek was just a proxy.

kabhi_21 thumbnail
I just met two people, they were disappointed that Raja could not win....

having said that they informed me that big rallies for vote appeal were organised for Amaanat in pakistan and dubai so that he can win.....
so it explains why he was topper in international voting.... 😊
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was almost sure that Amanat wont win for obvious reasons...
and when it comes to Raja: he has good fan following but I heard his fans saying we do not want Raja to win and become a bounded labour of Zee
and only Aneek fans were very clear and dedicated in making him the winner

sometimes a random post comes raising the issue of why did Aneek got a direct entry in top 12 whereas Amanat had to go thru all rounds inspite of winning a preliminary contest? this is an arguable issue along with internet voting support... see there are very less chances for a person to get support from outside his region forget about country then not allowing voting from a participating region is again a question answerable by Zee...

apart frm this we have a fair winner - when you see India votes Raja got highest then Aneek - and when it comes to International Amanat got highest and then Aneek... in both the cases Aneek was 2nd - so naturally he had more chances of winning as he was neither less nor more as the final result could be got after combinging the two 😳
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

This reminds of the 2004 US presidential election, where people were not voting for Kerry, but were voting against Bush. Kerry kya, agar Homer Simpson bhi Bush ke against khada hota to use bhi vote milte πŸ˜†.

But still he is the president.  Jeet ne wale jeet hi jaate hai Shady bhai. Bas jeetne ki dum hona chahiye. 

Vote to kisi ko bhi mil jata hai, Ralph Nader jaise bewakoof ko bhi mila tha, but ultimately the winner takes it all.  Winning is most important. 

It was not as if I have started supporting Aneek the last day.  I supported Aneek and Amanat throughout, and wanted anyone to win and just not see the other contestant winning.  I chose Aneek.  It is as simple as that. 

Aur proxy winner jaise term ka koi value nehi hai.  Winner is a winner. 

Anuradha thumbnail
Wow nice discussion.. I couldnt stop myself from posting here after reading these 10 pages.. πŸ˜›

The main problem here is because we had 3 finalists this time.. There were many criteria where there were vote divisions.. I cannot mention the criteria as the forum rules does not allow me to do so 😳

If we recall the previous episodes, Amanat had questioned Ismail Darbar if he would be present during the finals as he needed him there and he admitted that he would be getting less votes.. Ismailji never countered it saying dont worry, you will win.. They both were very well sure that Amanat being in finals was none but a formality.. We knew before in hand he wouldnt win and the reasons we all know by ourselves..

Coming to the rest two finalists, it was basically Kolkatta Vs Bikaner.. I was keeping a close watch on all the news channels and fan clubs of both Raja and Aneek.. In Bikaner, towards the end - they had already started partying concentrating less on the votes.. Its always the last few hours which mattered the most.. In kolkatta, the last few hours had rigorous voting for Aneek.. I myself had sent so many SMS and my Dad used the landline phone for voting in last few minutes.. The difference in votes arent huge.. Its just 13 lac.. Only if the Raja fans had more concentrated on voting rather than partying, he could have definitely won... Rather than wasting time on the rally, they should have voted for him.. In Kolkatta as pointed out earlier things were calm as all were voting.. Fan clubs of Aneek were quiet, nothing much went on, but everything was behind the scene.. I had pointed this out a week back in some thread saying Aneek will win for sure as all its silent voting that is going on and not many knew about it..

Coming to Ismailji's comment.. Well its true that a senior MD like him should count on his words before giving a stmt in public.. But yes, as we know its a democratic country and maybe because of getting the views from the public in train, he got influenced and wanted to vent it out somewhere.. I still remember Ismailji commenting in Aaj Tak that more than Aneek's win, he is happy for Himesh as he has won this.. People in the train have influenced Ismailji to give this comment and nothing else.. Maybe if he gets the opinion from the Bengal public, his views will change.. Its a general nature of the human to get influenced..