Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

holymary thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: clarissa

@ Aneek fans: I guess we'll just have to open a topic listing all the non-sonu songs Aneek has sung and post the link to that post everywhere. I 'll give some songs now....if we have to post these lists anymore, we'll go mad!!!

1. In Dino (Soham)
2. O Pappe Pyar Karke
3. Dil Se (A. R. Rahman)
4. Ya Ali (Zubeen Garg)
5. Chatur Naar (Kishore Kumar)
6. Jane Kya Chahe Mann
7. Bulla Ki Jaana (Rabbi Shergill)
8. Laga Chunari Mein Daag (Manna Dey)
9. Chaand Mera Dil (Mohd. Rafi)
10. Aap Ki Khatir (HR)
11. Mast Kalandar (Salim Shehzada, Shankar Mahadevan, Rehan Khan...)
12. O O Jaane Jaana
13. Dil Jo Na Keh Saka (Mohd. Rafi)
14. AND MANY MANY MORE. I'm not wasting my time typing names of all the songs...it'll take ages.

quote from chatur naar: 'naach na jane angan tera, tu kya jane kya hai ANEEK??'

Thanks for going on the record on this. I am tired of listening to the old garbage 'Aneek only sings or can sing Sonu Nigam songs'.
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yaggu

I think thats what has happened too.  And that is not fair.  This is totally wrong.  This is not fair for Raja or Amanat.  The vote souly should have been based on their singing and not on the mentor's fan following.  Very disappointed.

I agreee

Pradarshak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tindrum

Yes . Majority is not happy ! You may like to believe  otherwise , but every viewer I know is shocked with the  result and this comment by ID is just another proof ......obviously you are an Aneek fan you won't agree but that is the general mood.

Raja's craze was shown all over the tv channels and all the audience were dumbfounded when Aneek was announced the winner.This is because India voted for Raja and ZEE played foul!!!

May be in your dreams. I hope your ears functioning okay or you did not mute the TV when Akshaye Kumar announced. By the way, how can you hear? you must be shouting "Raja!Raja!" on the top of everyone. Please watch it again and then give such misdirecting comments.

mojazwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

And what would Zee gain by keeping HR happy?  Zee has a foothold where it can afford to call the shots, why would it simply want to pamper HR? He has been adequately compensated with the remuneration package.Mind you HR was a force to reckon with in C2005 also, but he lost the finals to ID.

Exactly, to the part in bold. This may (or may not) have something to do with appeasing HR this time around. Strong emphasis on the word may.
tindrum thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

Why would ID be jealous of Aneek.Please he is a  reputed MD and Aneek is just a baccha who won a contest.

Look tindrum... whether you accept facts or not...but the fact still is :

Aneek was voted #1 in India

Aneek was voted #2 inInternational.

On the whole he emerged #1.

Aue mein saaf saaf kahe raha hoon ki voting mein Raja kahi par bhi winner nahi tha, na international mein na hi India mein. 😊

and now Aneek has been declared the winner.He is as worthy of the title as anyone of the other two is....don't dilute his achievement by crying foul. When public votes decide a winner, such results can always happen.

Had Raja won, some of us may have reacted this way and called foul while some of us simply would have accepted the result gracefully,with good sportsman spirit.

that's what ID said is not the truthπŸ˜•πŸ˜•....don't know what you are trying to say

tindrum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

May be in your dreams. I hope your ears functioning okay or you did not mute the TV when Akshaye Kumar announced. By the way, how can you hear? you must be shouting "Raja!Raja!" on the top of everyone. Please watch it again and then give such misdirecting comments.

may be you need a better choice of words to express your opinion!

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashif_qazi

Watever dude, you have no right to talk about Ismail ji like that man, we all have are bad days and good days. Alot of people will agree with Ismail ji (such as myself) I do agree with the whole vote manipulation. Something is really fishy, I know Aneek was a good singer, but still, we have the right to express our views, and if you cant seem to listen to other peoples point of view then maybe you should stop telling us ur opinions.

I completely agree with you; Aneek is a good singer, but Amanat and Raja are way better.
AnjaniDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Abhi:

I think he doesn't know that. He doesn't know how much I fought for ID in this forum during C2005, and I was also given the title "Biggest Himesh Basher" during C2005. πŸ˜†

Kashif bhai:

I just wrote what I felt. I don't think you will find a bigger fan of ID than me in this forum. It really hurt to write those things about him. But the truth is he is acting like a sore looser. He should just accept the facts and get on with life. I know his ego was hurt.

But ID should know the best that on reality shows anything can happen. During challenge 2005 the best singer Nihiradid not win, and here Amanat did not win.

Last year also surely Vinit was the more popular contestant, but Debu won. Why didn't he complain then? Was it because his contestant won at that point.

Don't you think it is a double standard on ID's part?

yes i guess u have a point, I still feel that its ok for Ismail ji to say what he feels
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: April2007

No one stopped me but is my principles and sense of  fairness, which you seem to think is not worth anything and should never be practiced..neoptism and corruption all the way. and is applauded by likes of you...😑

Btw, if you think Aneek deserved it then he should have won by fair means, not by people taking holiday to voting thousands of time to screw the results.

That is a personal attack and I wont comment on that.

Look, how do you think a voting tally of over 10.7 crores was generated? by one vote/person/day?

Yes some took leave, so what? we felt Aneek winning fair and sqaure was more important and we could afford to take the leave.He is far too talented to go down.

Mind you, you you say my voting was not fair and square,then neither was Amanat's or Raja's. here we are talking about continuous voting,but my own family and many others sent a hefty sum of money to India to make sure Amanat got a lot more of SMS votes. Was there any rule that said you could not vote for one contestant more than once? Don't think so.

Then whats wrong? all the supporters went all out for their contestants, simply because all three of them were worth the excercise.

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
Barnali thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
This topic is being closed as of now for enough discussion has been done on the issue. The dev team is now informing u all that no more topics on this issue will be allowed to be opened unless proper proof is provided.

Secondly i would now request each and every member to plz go thru this topic. A MUST READ FOR ALL MEMBERS TODAY It was clearly stated by the dev team that no posts would be allowed demeaning anyone be it fellow members or contestants. but many of u, on both sides hv broken that rule. Dev team after closure of the topic would go thru the posts and take appropriate atcion against them all.

srgmp dev team