Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

But same time we need to know about the source of this interview or whatever.... This is perception of one individual about some statements by ID. I know every individual read one thing differently according to how it suits to his/her. I think instead of posting view on this critical issue one should post the actual statements of ID here with souce and let us decide what did he say. I have seen in the case of Amanat, how people twisted his statement...

Jaadoo bhai:

If you look at my post you will see that I tried to post the first part as a news report and exactly it happened.  I would have recoreded it and posted it here but there is lot of lightning and thunder going on here so I cut the cable line.

musicmaniac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all, ID should not cry foul because he himself said to Aneek that 'Malik kare tu winner ban jaye'.

Secondly, not a single time Aneek's marks from opponent gurus went below 8 marks.

Although, Amanat was my favourite, but I agree that he did not perform to the level of Aneek or Raja on comedy round songs.

Those who are saying that Aneek sings only sonu Nigam songs, let me tell that he sang In Dino, Paape Pyar Karke, Jaane Kya Chahe Mann, Bulla Ki Jaaana, Ek Chatur Naar which are not at all sonu nigam type songs and he was the most consistent singer.

And I like his attitude that he wants to forget that he is the winner as he wants to focus on his future
SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: biswita

Once Aneek fades away into oblivion he may just well have the last laugh

Some one's predictions may not come true either..😉

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
see i agree aneek might be a good singer but he def. didnt deserve to win...if raja or amanat wouldve won i wouldve def been more happier..cuz amanat is a better singer...n raja is an equally good singer but has a larger fan following

now thismight have happened to make aneek win
lets say if raja has 5 fans
and aneek has 3 fans

now each of rajas fan gave him 1 vote each..so in a total raja gt 5 votes

n now aneeks fans gave him 2 votes each so in a total he gt 6 votes

so it gets clear dat though raja has bigger fan base still Aneek won cuz his fans voted more

simple!
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicmaniac

First of all, ID should not cry foul because he himself said to Aneek that 'Malik kare tu winner ban jaye'.

Yea, I completely forgot about that.  Thanks for reminding.😃

advil thumbnail

After the finale if one thing became obvious, then it was the lack of decorum and dignified behaviour of some of the mentors.

Himesh Reshamiya felt so happy that he forgot to hand over the mike to Raja or Aneek.Aditya had to cut in.

Ismailji is talking about vote rigging.Well he spoke to a few train passengers between surat and mumbai. Can the statement of just a handful make the voice of many?

Bikaner stats were rampantly posted about here. But at the same time were we all sitting idle? NO, those who wanted Aneek to win, gave up sleep, eating , work everything to just use that time to vote vote and vote. The number of votes that we sent across, God there is no record for after  a while lost count.

Online votes were accepted for all. Whether that be for Raja Amanat or Aneek. So its not fair to say amanats voted were not counted,. Yes, votes from bogus ID's were discarded, but valid ID's were all counted. If it hadn't been counted then there was no way Aneek would have climbed up.

While Bikaner and Rajasthan decided to publicise their voting frenzy, Aneek's Fans simply decided to go silent and vote. What happened in Barnalidi's house is the story of  many a homes. Forget there, here in my office, I had my whole section voting along with me...😆 On Monday I have to tell them who Aneek Dhar is....😆

I am surprised someone like ISmailji would be so surprised, especially since he is aware of C2005 days.

Its a truth that HR was rude to Raja which made the raja fans go all out to vote for him. But at the same time it is also true that due to HR's action, Aneek faced a lot of flak from Amanat and Raja fans and many neutral voters because to rid HR, they decided to boycott Aneek. Aneek's real fans, do you think they would let this injustice slip ? No, they just bid their time and waited for the right opportunity to strike and they did.

The fact that Aneek fans worldwide were so silent itself was a proof that they had bigger plans.It was just the lull before the storm.

I think a little more dignified behaviour is expected from all mentors whether that is HR or ID. I haven't been watching the interviews, wonder how VS are doing. I am sure they behaved in a better fashion.

But in all this what touched me most is Raja's comment - " I wanted to see the happy smile on my parents face, but when I saw that on Aneek's parents face, i did not feel bad." too good Raja...👏

Originally posted by: musicmaniac

Then why is ID crying foul when 'Malik' heard his prayer?😕 He should be happy that he is the chosen one. He should wish the same for Amanat's bright career now.

Originally posted by: advil

After the finale if one thing became obvious, then it was the lack of decorum and dignified behaviour of some of the mentors.

Himesh Reshamiya felt so happy that he forgot to hand over the mike to Raja or Aneek.Aditya had to cut in.

About his behaviour it better remain unsaid.  Comparatively ID is ok. These people could use a lesson on two from VS.

Among contestants I have most respect for Raja for the way he conducted himself throught our finale and thereafter. Like gurus like shishya.👏

tindrum thumbnail
So finally the truth is out . Everyone I know voted for Raja . He was everywhere! There was a huge craze for him all over India but suddenly Zee got 9 crores in one day and he lost. It is clear like crystal that it was all fixed 😡
renu_419 thumbnail
Hi every one,

first of all i started hating HR after sa re ga ma pa., He was very partial to aneek and talks too much on the show. it would have been better if he had shut his mouth. he was yapping around too much and talks out of his head. No wonder bolly wood has a different attitude toward HR.

Every time we had to mute our tv sound when he started to talk. According to me other judges were nuteral to all the top 3. and further judges are not suppossed to support blindly one person just b'cos he happens to be under him This gives a wrong impression to the voting public. the judges should refrain from canvasing. HR was too bad he is not a proffessional. zee tv should warn the overacting and over reacting judges .

HR's coments was very very irritating before and after aneek's performance.

I liked other judges and espesially the duo Vishal - shekar the most they were very sweet. and supported all the 3 equally.

The final result of sa re ga ma pa is very very disssappointing , meaningless, senseless and partial. even the same thing happened in Indian idol ( as Amit deserved to be the winner)... frankly i lost interest in reality shows its not real its all fixed.

bye for now

Moderator Note - Email ID edited.. Giving email IDs in the open forum is against the rules..
Edited by Anu.Rad - 16 years ago