Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

the guy who posted this thread is an ID fan😊

Abhi:

I think he doesn't know that.  He doesn't know how much I fought for ID in this forum during C2005, and I was also given the title "Biggest Himesh Basher" during C2005.  πŸ˜†

Kashif bhai:

I just wrote what I felt.  I don't think you will find a bigger fan of ID than me in this forum.  It really hurt to write those things about him.  But the truth is he is acting like a sore looser.  He should just accept the facts and get on with life.  I know his ego was hurt.

But ID should know the best that on reality shows anything can happen.  During challenge 2005 the best singer Nihira did not win, and here Amanat did not win. 

Last year also surely Vinit was the more popular contestant, but Debu won.  Why didn't he complain then?  Was it because his contestant won at that point.

Don't you think it is a double standard on ID's part?

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think Ismail jee was absolutely right. Iam a big Raja fan and i also like aneek.but i must admit Amanat is best singer among them.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aneek has won fair and square whether voting is fixed or not. So nothing to quarell and we cannot bring a dead man to life. πŸ˜† But if you want the voting system to change then the voting should be by a jury of 20 people with independent minds, such that each has a vote each. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dada I've posted the following picture on a different thread as well, but it supports the reasoning of voting based on population.

based on the 2001 census

As is depicted, the population of Kolkata is very concentrated. In addition, surrounding regions are fairly heavily populated. So, fair or not, the regional voting is supported by a larger population in the northeastern region.

As for Ismail Darbar's comments...I'm rather perplexed. It seems only obvious that his comments are biased and irrational based on the pool of people he had an exposure to. And to go about insinuating your employers in some sort of scheme is not only bad form but a bad career/employment move.

Not having seen the interview clip you're speaking of, I'll only comment on what you've written. It's rather sporting of Raja to take the loss in stride and remain positive. He has had the advantage of having mentors who truly support his singing and aren't only concerned by the contest (so it seems at thsi point anyway). As for Amanat...he's a stranger in a strange land (despite all the love he's received). There's bound to be a feeling of slight resentment that accompanies the disappointment. But let's be serious...could we truly envision anyone but an Indian actually winning SRGMP? Vishwayudh or not, the show's main audience is comprised of Indians... it just wouldn't have worked.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neela_asma

i think Ismail jee was absolutely right. Iam a big Raja fan and i also like aneek.but i must admit Amanat is best singer among them.

Agreed Amanat can steal a horse right under the nose of the owner. He is very good and smooth.πŸ˜†

mojazwal thumbnail
Again this talk of Amanat. I saw Oct. 14 Aaj Tak interview of Amanat and Aneek sitting together like very good friends. Amanat said he is very happy Aneek won, he is a big fan of Aneek's singing. What is sour grapes about this? As for the other interview that has outraged some folks, I have not been able to see it for myself yet and do not want to jump to any conclusions. All I can say is that taken by itself, without the specific context and tone of the interview, I do not see anything wrong with Amanat shortly after the results pointing out some frustrations in getting as much voter turnout as he had hoped for.

As for ID, I think he has a valid point, but he has a crass style of speaking. As a mentor in this competition, he should be able to make his point without poo pooing the outcome for Aneek.
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: simtara

Dada I've posted the following picture on a different thread as well, but it supports the reasoning of voting based on population. 

based on the 2001 census

As is depicted, the population of Kolkata is very concentrated. In addition, surrounding regions are fairly heavily populated. So, fair or not, the regional voting is supported by a larger population in the northeastern region.

As for Ismail Darbar's comments...I'm rather perplexed. It seems only obvious that his comments are biased and irrational based on the pool of people he had an exposure to. And to go about insinuating your employers in some sort of scheme is not only bad form but a bad career/employment move.

Not having seen the interview clip you're speaking of, I'll only comment on what you've written. It's rather sporting of Raja to take the loss in stride and remain positive. He has had the advantage of having mentors who truly support his singing and aren't only concerned by the contest (so it seems at thsi point anyway). As for Amanat...he's a stranger in a strange land (despite all the love he's received). There's bound to be a feeling of slight resentment that accompanies the disappointment. But let's be serious...could we truly envision anyone but an Indian actually winning SRGMP? Vishwayudh or not, the show's main audience is comprised of Indians... it just wouldn't have worked.

Very well written Simi.πŸ‘

Raja was really very sporting, and liked that very much. 

But the tone that ID was really very disgusting.  We all know about that nasty tone of ID.  We have seen that many times before where he acts like an ego centric maniac.   I really did not expect this from ID.

BTW, I don't understand why is Amanat acting like a crybaby.  He should be thankful and grateful that the Indians in India gave him almost 1.95 crore votes, where Raja and Aneek got 2.2 crore votes in India. 

Moderator's Note:
Plz dnt make posts indirectly taking pot shots at other nationals

Edited by Barnali - 16 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Not even 24 hours have passed and the mentor of the Yalgaar gharana of SRGMP C2007 cries out foul and acts like a sore looser.  In an interview to Headlines Today Ismail showed his disappointment at the final results of the show at Surat where he is performig at a garba festival. 

He claimed that based on the singing abilities Amanat should have been the winner and based on the popularity Raja should have been the winner.   He also claimed that when he was travelling by train from Bombay to Surat today everyone in the compartment said that "humne Raja ke liye itna vote kiya to woh sab gaya kaha"?   He also hinted at some foul play by Zee TV that made Aneek the winner. 

However, in the same interview Raja was very sweet and diplomatic.  He said that I am sad that I could not see the happy faces of my parents but when I saw the happy faces of Aneek's parents, I was not sad anymore.  That was really sweet Raja, and you are a genuinely nice person, and I wish you the very best on your future.

However, the other contestant Amanat acted just like his mentor. 

OK, that's enough of what I saw on the TV.  Now let me put down my feelings.

Ismail Darbar, please stop acting like a sore looser.  Please accept that the supporters of Aneek voted more than the supporters of Amanat and Raja.  Thats it.

Moreover, we all know how your career is moving right now.  You haven't had a movie after Kisna.  I am sure you are frustrated to the bone.  You had come up with an album which exploded like a bomb on your face.  The only source of income you have is this show for which Zee called you for two consecutive years.  I really don't think it is a good idea to piss of Zee TV at this point. 

Also, you are supposed to come out with another album in your own voice through T-Series that Himesh has managed for you.  It was only for Himesh that you got the contract with T-Series.  We all know the quality of voice you have.  It can put a braying donkey to shame.  I don't think Bhushan Kumar is deaf to sign you for an album if it was not for Himesh.  And we have all seen how you have buttered Himesh for that throughout the show.  So, pissing off Himesh at this point is really not a good idea for you.

Finally, just look at you Ismail.  You can't even afford a plane ticket and you travel by train these days.  And all the people in the compartment said that they voted for Raja because you were travelling from Bombay to Surat.  I strongly recommed you should take a train from Calcutta to Guwahati, and everything will be crystal clear to you why Aneek won.  There you will see most of the people saying we voted for Aneek.  Chalo train ticket main kharid  ke dunga.  You just take the train.

BTW, if you keep on pissing of people this way then it is not long that you will go back to your Violin Playing days.

Footnote:  Moderators, please note that I did not call ID a donkey.  I was just comparing his voice quality. πŸ˜›

Peace.

oh come on Appa.

insaan diplomatic ho, tu we say he is Fake and he doesn't mean what he is saying. aur agar Blunt ho tu taab bhi problem hai.

for talking your heart out one doesn't need a plane ticket or a huge bank balance or contracts. he thought Amanat and Raja were more deserving then let it be. that is his opinion.

Zee is answerable to all the ppl who think that there was a foul game, be it ID or the Janta who have been voting for him.

liquidice thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Not even 24 hours have passed and the mentor of the Yalgaar gharana of SRGMP C2007 cries out foul and acts like a sore looser.  In an interview to Headlines Today Ismail showed his disappointment at the final results of the show at Surat where he is performig at a garba festival. 

He claimed that based on the singing abilities Amanat should have been the winner and based on the popularity Raja should have been the winner.   He also claimed that when he was travelling by train from Bombay to Surat today everyone in the compartment said that "humne Raja ke liye itna vote kiya to woh sab gaya kaha"?   He also hinted at some foul play by Zee TV that made Aneek the winner. 

However, in the same interview Raja was very sweet and diplomatic.  He said that I am sad that I could not see the happy faces of my parents but when I saw the happy faces of Aneek's parents, I was not sad anymore.  That was really sweet Raja, and you are a genuinely nice person, and I wish you the very best on your future.

However, the other contestant Amanat acted just like his mentor. 

OK, that's enough of what I saw on the TV.  Now let me put down my feelings.

Ismail Darbar, please stop acting like a sore looser.  Please accept that the supporters of Aneek voted more than the supporters of Amanat and Raja.  Thats it.

Moreover, we all know how your career is moving right now.  You haven't had a movie after Kisna.  I am sure you are frustrated to the bone.  You had come up with an album which exploded like a bomb on your face.  The only source of income you have is this show for which Zee called you for two consecutive years.  I really don't think it is a good idea to piss of Zee TV at this point. 

Also, you are supposed to come out with another album in your own voice through T-Series that Himesh has managed for you.  It was only for Himesh that you got the contract with T-Series.  We all know the quality of voice you have.  It can put a braying donkey to shame.  I don't think Bhushan Kumar is deaf to sign you for an album if it was not for Himesh.  And we have all seen how you have buttered Himesh for that throughout the show.  So, pissing off Himesh at this point is really not a good idea for you.

Finally, just look at you Ismail.  You can't even afford a plane ticket and you travel by train these days.  And all the people in the compartment said that they voted for Raja because you were travelling from Bombay to Surat.  I strongly recommed you should take a train from Calcutta to Guwahati, and everything will be crystal clear to you why Aneek won.  There you will see most of the people saying we voted for Aneek.  Chalo train ticket main kharid  ke dunga.  You just take the train.

BTW, if you keep on pissing of people this way then it is not long that you will go back to your Violin Playing days.

Footnote:  Moderators, please note that I did not call ID a donkey.  I was just comparing his voice quality. πŸ˜›

Peace.

and how was that??!! mind explaining..

btw i agree w/ ID...and him saying that doesnt make him a "sore looser"

Edited by xxanonyxx - 16 years ago
Barnali thumbnail

Originally posted by: simtara

As for Ismail Darbar's comments...I'm rather perplexed.

I was infact perplexed with the friendly behaviour between HR and ID during the show not this....πŸ˜† so finally show is over and ID-HR bahi bhai truth comes out in the open.πŸ˜†

Instead of taking up this issue what ID should hv addressed was the regioanl voting....its becoming more cancerous day by day. Theres a very disturbing trend showing now.....any contestant - good or ok - if hails from east or NE has 90% chance of winning the contest when it gets decided by public voting. it is this public voting issue that people like ID should address. They need to find means to see that fixed number of votes be allowed per ph. or cell. Taking on this is showing him in a bad light.....he should hv not made such a statement.

Edited by Barnali - 16 years ago