Yeh Ghar Apka Howa - Geo

xyz2006 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Can anyone please upload the videos for Yeh Ghar Aap Ka Hoa - airing in Pakistan on Geo TV (Show hosted by Reema)????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i was just about to start a topic on dis πŸ˜‰

yeh plz can anyone upload the videos...here in uk it dosent show...............plzzzxzzzzzzzz..... πŸ˜›
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup ..me too im in the uk and it isnt being aired here yet ..
maarsutiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it hasn't aired in the US either
cutestar thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasshafan

What is it about...? 😳

hope dis helps

is a game show which will be played on the lines of KBC but the prize structure is designed in order to give female viewers an attraction through a fully furnished apartment and a brand new car (which is a dream of every female).

Contestant will answer questions and will gradually in each stage he/she will win a room and after winning 4 rooms, questions for Car and then questions for Apartment will be asked.

If a contestant fails to answer a question after winning one room, he/she will be given the accessories of that particular room which can either be a bedroom, kitchen, living room etc.

Host: Reema Khan
Producer: Fayyaz
Director: Qaisar Farooq
Airing Date: 25th August 2007
Airing Day: Saturday
Time Slot: 09:05 pm

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

hope dis helps

is a game show which will be played on the lines of KBC but the prize structure is designed in order to give female viewers an attraction through a fully furnished apartment and a brand new car (which is a dream of every female).

Contestant will answer questions and will gradually in each stage he/she will win a room and after winning 4 rooms, questions for Car and then questions for Apartment will be asked.

If a contestant fails to answer a question after winning one room, he/she will be given the accessories of that particular room which can either be a bedroom, kitchen, living room etc.

Host: Reema Khan
Producer: Fayyaz
Director: Qaisar Farooq
Airing Date: 25th August 2007
Airing Day: Saturday
Time Slot: 09:05 pm

wowwww soundz sooo cool!!!! I'll drop by in the show when I go to pak hehe or so I wish!! =) ... I hope someone is able to load it... but we have one videobie Nomi and he is dooing great with other ten thousand videos.. hope he manages to squeeze this one as well

cutestar thumbnail

wowwww soundz sooo cool!!!! I'll drop by in the show when I go to pak hehe or so I wish!! =) ... I hope someone is able to load it... but we have one videobie Nomi and he is dooing great with other ten thousand videos.. hope he manages to squeeze this one as well

yup hope it gets uploadedπŸ˜›
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww they shoudl air it in the uk and us too maan whats wrong with them πŸ˜•
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We should ask Nomi for the videos. Why don't we guys make apost on this request and PM the link to Nomi so he knows we REALLY want it!