Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Loved Salar and Nani convo. I suppose Nani is realising that Salar truly loves Sitara, but IMO both Nani and Sitara will not easily accept Salar ( matlab Sitara ko aur galiyaan milegi 😂) and he'll really have to prove himself.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Loved Salar and Nani convo. I suppose Nani is realising that Salar truly loves Sitara, but IMO both Nani and Sitara will not easily accept Salar ( matlab Sitara ko aur galiyaan milegi 😂) and he'll really have to prove himself.

yaar bechari 12th episode se zaleel hi ho rhi h ... i really want her to be happy at this point ... ab koi naya natak nhi hona chahiye sitara ki life m ... i want junaid and saba to support sitara like nani does ... she really needs some positive people in her life

ab jo bhi planning plotting ho vo sitara ke khandan side m chale , i really wants to see their regretful faces ...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sitara telling Salar how he would often ask her how she would herself happy amidst her family's hate, coz that was her way of survival.

Salar saying he cannot be a hypocrite comes from the place of him having the luxury of being able to afford being himself and getting away with it coz of his privileges and support system. In contrast to Sitara who hid her real feelings as it was a matter of survival for her.

And I like how poetically they show in the next episode, Salar going to that very person's house who had harassed Sitara, as a photographer, coz now it's a matter of survival for him too.