Pakistani Students breaks world record!

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Pakistani Students breaks world record!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘World Topping Cambridge Students receive award from Pakistan's Minister of Education๐Ÿ‘

25 July 2007๐Ÿ‘

The Federal Minister of Education, Lt. Gen. (R) Javed Ashraf Qazi presented prizes to Pakistan students who came top in the world in the 2005 and 2006 Cambridge exam sessions in the absence of President Pervez Musharraf.

The ceremony, held on the 4 July at the Pakistan National Library, was also attended by high achievers from other local examination boards.

University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Assistant Director Nick Sansome, and Director of the British Council Pakistan, Ms Sue Beaumont, attended the event to congratulate Pakistan's exceptional students who have worked hard to gain Cambridge qualifications. The awards recognised students who came top in the world for Cambridge International O Level and A Level subjects.

The Federal Minister talked of the great expectations of all high achievers, as the future leaders of the country. He also went on to recommend that the ceremony should become an annual event.

๐Ÿ‘William Bickerdike, CIE's Regional Manager for South Asia, said: "We congratulate these students for gaining such outstanding results. They should be proud to have gained qualifications that will help provide a solid foundation for them in the coming years."๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cool thing. I feel proud of them. VERY proud, humare mulk ka naam roshan. Great thing. Keep up the good work, children!
nigosawa thumbnail
though i couldnt do any such thing but i feel so damn happy about it that atleast someone else did it
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Woohoo!! That's awesome! They make us Pakis prouder ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fizza2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hum kisi se kum nahin is ka hum ko hai yaqeen
lovelygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...dats great news...PAKISTANI AND PAKISTANIS ROCK.

Alishba
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow gr8 ๐Ÿ‘

Pakistan Rocks
salaha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yey! i am so proud of them..
kaam kaam kaam din raat karain hum kaam!
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOWWW!!!!thnxxx so much 4 sharing!
JonasBros_me<3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good good good for them! so proud!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š