Change on PSF ( ALL updates moved)

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hello everyone!!

I'm sure many of you noticed the new section for PSF..the Updates section.👏

Yes, we all know how hard it has been to manage all the updates and discussions in the same section. That is why we now have two divisions of PSF. The general discussion topics (contests, drama related discussions, other discussions..basically anything) stays here. All archives, updates (written and video), sticky for requests will be moved to the new update section. This will keep PSF cleaner and a lot more interactive.

PSF dev team will try to move the update topics out of here as soon as possible, until then, please bear with us. Also, any new updates or videos must be posted in the new section. Please dont consider the two sections apart from one another, they are merely extensions of the same PSF we all love.

Discussion topics in update section and updates in discussion section will not be tolerated. Please keep this in mind when starting a thread.

I am sure the new and improved PSF will add to everyone's already wonderful experience here.

Happy surfing,

PSF dev team

PS the updates section can be found on the i-f homepage in the foreign channels section. If you have trouble finding it, here is the link

https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=276

Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG javz u r fast ..........i just check it and u already moved everthing 👏
mein kiya karoon tell me 😛 ........boz duno a lot about update stuff so need ur help 😃
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is great! but it would be better if the updates section was right next to the PSF section! 😳
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha21

This is great! but it would be better if the updates section was right next to the PSF section! 😳

yeap but it's ok long as we have it than it doesn't matter where it is

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maha21

Yea I agree!! that way ppl visiting PSF can spot it easily😳 Great idea btw!!
rwajid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THE UPDATE SECTION IS A GREAT IDEA AND MAKES VIEWING VIDEO'S VERY EASY BUT WHAT I'M CONFUSED ABOUT IS WHERE TO POST REQUESTS IN THE REQUEST TOPIC (IN OLD SECTION) OR IN THE ARCHIVES OF THE NEW UPDATE SECTION??
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
where's the updates section? 😕
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sry javz .......really busy in skool rightnow but just 5 more days .......after that i will be regular and will participate more
sry that i didnt help at all in that new section....feeling soo bad about it 😭
Adeeba thumbnail
where is the new update section?
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here

i think i should just edit the 1st post and add it there