Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

Pukaar too is a social awarness drama. It deals with they way widows are treated in rural areas among fedual lord families. Yumna played a widow who are kept prisoned in her inlaws house, and wasn't allowed to live her life normally.

Pukaar sounds interesting, I will watch it

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I agree to disagree with you. PKS was an offbeat script, both the ML and FL were on the autism spectrum.

Ok let's disagree, both might be autistic. But no way was it anything more than a romcom by zanjabeel.
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Iqtidar e1 already has 5M views in 6 days.

GM e1 got 5.5M views in 7 days, which was probably the highest weekly views for any e1 of a Green drama (someone correct me if I am wrong).

Do you think Iqtedar e1 can get to 5.5M views in another day?

Screenshot 2024-09-25 131356.png

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

ZPKB And MG are complete love stories with desperate female leads. But these love stories are masked behind "social caused Agenda "just to show how these drama are different from the rest and are superior on others. While in reality woi porani ghisi piti stories. Nothing new smiley21

I agree from past 10-12 episodes focus is on Romance and how FL is chasing the hero while male lead giving no bhavsmiley44by watching Meenu I was like "Girl have some self respect please " views are decreasing becayse audience is betrayed that's why not interested in this.

Or MJ ka kya hi kaho smiley44Such a good social based drama as per makers but in reality without any social cause issue bs Halala ka mazaq bna dia or showing boring love story smiley36

But i am happy audience gave their verdict on both these shows and stopped watching ZPKB and MJ to koi bi ni Dekh raha tha from start except some SM fans.

I remember when the show started many on the forum were happy that the romance isn’t part of it and if it was to be included it should be a little bit. As is the case with most social type dramas. At that point I wasn’t averse to it. I felt it might add another layer since I was enjoying the show.

I didn’t expect such an overdose. At the cost of the progression of everything else. Too much back and forth between the leads. Also I feel they’ve just brushed over the important messaging like family planning, education, child abuse and extortion, currently drug abuse. The 2 leads stories should revolve around this too and be given due importance. Otherwise what’s the point of addressing it

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I agree to disagree with you. PKS was an offbeat script, both the ML and FL were on the autism spectrum.

Exactly. You don’t see many lead characters and stories like this. It felt inclusive and important to show such characters and such dynamics. And Yumna and Bilal both nailed their respective roles. To this day the drama is remembered and loved smiley27

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I guess many would agree , yumna is the only one who found the perfect balance between commercial romance heroine and social drama heroine.

Everyone is aware of terebin popularity and her chemistry with wahaj .

On the other hand , she did many social drama - DAR SI JATI HAI SILA ( GOT CRITICS AWARD ) . Yeh dil kya kare with feroz , it was not particularly a romantic drama I guess , they fought against injustice together in it with love being d driving force . PUKAR WAS SO HEART WRENCHING, IT SHADED LIGHT ON the PLIGHT OF A WIDOW. PKS , was an offbeat drama , she won both critics and masses with her performance.

Inkaar - oh my god - again what a performance,😍

Dnutn - it was her character taking the centre stage

Ishq zehenaseeb - hers was a cameo , but people only remember her character from that drama !

Bakhtawar - oh , she just did something, not many actress have d courage to do .

There were many in her earlier days as well . She is fire 🔥 bhai. What an impressive CV !

Edited by Tulip9 - an hour ago
Posted: 55 minutes ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Iqtidar e1 already has 5M views in 6 days.

GM e1 got 5.5M views in 7 days, which was probably the highest weekly views for any e1 of a Green drama (someone correct me if I am wrong).

Do you think Iqtedar e1 can get to 5.5M views in another day?

Screenshot 2024-09-25 131356.png

I think those sizzling scenes in the promos and bts paid off. I also checked it out but 2 episodes in, I don’t think I can continue it. The pairing is really nice though. I think they look great together.