Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
OMG .............they r so funnt and true.....lol
i think shahj already posted it long time agi now but it was still fun to read it again..... πŸ˜†
thanx a lot for making me laugh after a long long time πŸ˜›
abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cutefairy!
These are all hilarious. Well if someone is a true Pakistani, at least half or fewer things should match up.
With people making replies regarding which things match up and which don't; come on guys! it's SYMBOLIC not LITERAL.πŸ˜‰

If you guys use trash bags for garbage, how about bags used in smaller baskets for bathrooms and in-rooms. Do we use big black trash bags for that. I don't. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I don't think that my parents would be ashamed if I am not a doctor or engineer; but come on let's face it. They would rather have us as doctors, engineers, lawyers as opposed to singers, actors or sports players. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by haseeb18oct - 17 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
there are white bags sold at the home dept or costco for these baskets it you'd check we buy those, because you don't have space to save all these shopping bags they are too many, so you have to throw them, and as they go into recycling so obviously we are not wasting and don't like to waste 😳
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thats SO STUPID...AND NOT TRUE!
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnksss for shairng! πŸ˜† ....yes, some of them are true! πŸ˜† ...keep up the gud work! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and people don't get mad... its just for fun...don't take it personally..thnks
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOlzzz many of them are true πŸ˜†
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahaa sooo funyyyyyyyyyyy damn I hate onion smell YO!!!! and oh Yuh the part about going to university farrrrrrrrrr awayyyyyyyy from home.. well thts exactly what I did hehehe
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahahahaha LAMO i cant stop laughingg 🀣 sum of the things are really TRUE but tht was really funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lealea thumbnail
hahahaa to funny but not everything is true some of them aplly to me not all of them but funy where did you get it from???? πŸ‘