Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
SO MUCH FOR FAIR VOTING...why WOULD YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN"T DANCE GOOD?
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow 👏

I just watched the video he is cute and looks innocent 😆 😆 😆

thanks for sharing,

I would love to vote for him but I don't know how, can you explain,
what number to SMS to??? 😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

SO MUCH FOR FAIR VOTING...why WOULD YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN"T DANCE GOOD?

my point exactly...atleast we can assure that he wont be getting any votes frm the 2 of us 😉

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

😆

Kashif Menon..lmao...the guy is HILLAROUS!!

if i do vote for him (which i wont), it'll only be cuz hez pakistani..out of national ties i guess..nothing more

honestly, the guy has NO talent whatsoever. he doesnt deserve to be in the top 20. the judges sent him 4 the nxt round cuz he was "entertaining" and ppl would tune in to see him and his "unusual" dance moves (the TRP race isnt limited to indian channels ya noe)

i c u all praising him for having the courage to come up on stage and actually participate. but i wish he hadnt done so. he is an embarassment to us all. people are mocking him left and right and you cant blame them..he sucks!

First sanjaya on american idol now kashif on AGT, they make us south asians look bad. I know there are many really talented desi ppl who can sing and/or dance FOR REAL. I just wish they would participate in 1 of these talent hunt shows and either win or make it through a lot of rounds and show america how talented we really are. people like sanjaya and kashif just give america another reason to mock us.

I wonder if he isnt just a publicity stunt. I mean the way he was dressed for the "performance" and his accent is soo fobbish. he said he came here 6 years ago...i dont know anyone who has lived here that long and still talks with that thick an accent or dresses like that. Maybe, the channel or the show's producers made him act like that just to poke fun at the south asian, particularly pakistani community. like for example, on the show "yo mamma", they once had a guy supposedly from pakistan. anyone from pakistan or anywhere in south asia can easily tell that he wasnt really from pakistan. his accent was 100% fake, he was wearing shalwar kameez with an arab styled turban. and the stuff they said mixed up middle eastern and indian streotypes. basically it was obvious it was all fake to get more viewers for the show...the guy won two rounds and was supposed to compete for best in atlanta but idk wat happened.

anyways...not to get sidetracked w/ a different show..the point is that maybe kashif is just an "act" if not...i wish he never participated

disclaimer: these r just my opinions...hope no1 was offended

I am sorry but I had to comment the line where you state that he has been in the USA for 6 years and still has an accent. I know LOTS and LOTS of people who have been here longer, and live in NEW YORK and they still have worse accents than him.

And another point I want to make is that I can see a difference here between us Pakistani's and Indians. I have to give props to Indians because they always stick together and support each other as it can be seen with Sanjaya Malakar from American Idol. Unfortunately many Pakistani's are not like that. Maybe we need to realize that and support each other. That is why people here in the US know the Indian culture more than Pakistani culture.
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i will vote for him... why?... cuz he has the guts, confidence and determination to go in front of hundreds of ppl and dance to a song which made hrithik roshan become "bollywood's best dancer" and that too without any humiliation!

not many can actually go up and dance without dance lessons, without pride, and without any fear of feeling bad that I'm not an American and I can not speak in an American accent(which i cud care less about)!

He wants to show ppl that he has talent, because he believes that he has talent, regardless of how good or bad he dances!!!

I'm sure he will get better and I can see he at least tries sincerely to do his best!... and thats what I appreciate and that is why I will vote for him.

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yes i will vote for him just give me the sms and idear that how can i send my vote.....and yes its not about his or her its that y not support our pakistani guy......PAKISTAN zindabad..i will definitely be there for each and every pakistani,whenever they will need my support....so guys support our pakistnai guy...
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yea, I saw him!! I don't really watch America's Got Talent, but that day I stumbled upon it while trying to look for something good to watch on TV, and I see a FOB and I was like oh my thats a desi, wonder what he will do. && I was cracking up when the song "ek pal ka jeena " started playing. Its true that his dance wasn't that good, I mean many people could do that, and even better. The fact that counts is that he actually participated and had the guts to go up there on stage and present in front of so many ppl!! Thousands of people watch that show! I didnt think he would make it to the top 20, but, well, he did-- I'm not gonna vote cuz I didnt see everyone's performance and it wont be fair to just vote cuz I saw the desi guy perform. He did have an accent, yet I know several people who have accents, and they have been living here for, like, ever! And, hey, he is proud of his nationality, for all i know, he could've performed on some english song-- but he chose ek pal ka jeena (wait- isnt that an indian song?) Anywho, it was quite entertaining nd now I;m gonna watch out for desis whenever I happen to see that show. lol
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with everyone that he had the guts to come on tv and perform in front of such a large audience. and he is pakistani and we should support our people. but come on guys...its unfair to vote for him just cuz you wnt to support a pakistani contestant...the guy sucks...yea its "cute" or "funny" or "fobby" or whatever u wanna call it...but lets face it..the guy cant dance well
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mini2390

i will vote for him... why?... cuz he has the guts, confidence and determination to go in front of hundreds of ppl and dance to a song which made hrithik roshan become "bollywood's best dancer" and that too without any humiliation!

not many can actually go up and dance without dance lessons, without pride, and without any fear of feeling bad that I'm not an American and I can not speak in an American accent(which i cud care less about)!

He wants to show ppl that he has talent, because he believes that he has talent, regardless of how good or bad he dances!!!

I'm sure he will get better and I can see he at least tries sincerely to do his best!... and thats what I appreciate and that is why I will vote for him.

👏

I Don't think I could have said it any better.

Noreen
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WHY WOULD THE SHOW BE CALLED AMERICAS GOT TALENT ...
but i mean come on he won't win thats all i know