PAKI GUY ON USA SHOW ! ! !

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey. I don't know how many of you are from the United States but there is an America show here called "America;s Got Talent" which is basically a show in which people perform their talents and they are selected in rounds until one person is chosen the winner. Well as of today, this Pakistani guy named Kashif Menon has made it to the top 20. Starting tomorrow, the top 20 will perform their talent and then the audience watching tv call in to keep them in. I think we should all vote for the Paki guy. I mean...he doesn;t really dance that good but I think its a good effort on his part and he shows a lot of guts doing that on national television. So PLEASE EVERYBODY VOTE FOR HIM.

Remember...the show will come tomorrow at 9PM-10PM from Channel NBC 4. He will perform on tomorrow's show too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is the guy the one that danced 2 Ek pal ka jeena
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Owwww... well, I'm not from America so can't watch it. But it's cool that it's a paki guy participating and being good. Cool thing.
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow that's nice i will vote
Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah,i watched him yesterday!! it was really funny though but he is really brave to come on a show and perform a hindi song!!
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea i saw that
come on voting should be fair...if he ain't good than don't vote for him...
thats why its called america's got TALENT!!
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i didnt liked his performance but still he made it to the shortlist

i am really happy for him, and i hope he does a better dance next time. 😊
mary123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
here guys chek him out i found a lil video of his on youtube
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zMD5fLJG0Fw
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆

Kashif Menon..lmao...the guy is HILLAROUS!!

if i do vote for him (which i wont), it'll only be cuz hez pakistani..out of national ties i guess..nothing more

honestly, the guy has NO talent whatsoever. he doesnt deserve to be in the top 20. the judges sent him 4 the nxt round cuz he was "entertaining" and ppl would tune in to see him and his "unusual" dance moves (the TRP race isnt limited to indian channels ya noe)

i c u all praising him for having the courage to come up on stage and actually participate. but i wish he hadnt done so. he is an embarassment to us all. people are mocking him left and right and you cant blame them..he sucks!

First sanjaya on american idol now kashif on AGT, they make us south asians look bad. I know there are many really talented desi ppl who can sing and/or dance FOR REAL. I just wish they would participate in 1 of these talent hunt shows and either win or make it through a lot of rounds and show america how talented we really are. people like sanjaya and kashif just give america another reason to mock us.

I wonder if he isnt just a publicity stunt. I mean the way he was dressed for the "performance" and his accent is soo fobbish. he said he came here 6 years ago...i dont know anyone who has lived here that long and still talks with that thick an accent or dresses like that. Maybe, the channel or the show's producers made him act like that just to poke fun at the south asian, particularly pakistani community. like for example, on the show "yo mamma", they once had a guy supposedly from pakistan. anyone from pakistan or anywhere in south asia can easily tell that he wasnt really from pakistan. his accent was 100% fake, he was wearing shalwar kameez with an arab styled turban. and the stuff they said mixed up middle eastern and indian streotypes. basically it was obvious it was all fake to get more viewers for the show...the guy won two rounds and was supposed to compete for best in atlanta but idk wat happened.

anyways...not to get sidetracked w/ a different show..the point is that maybe kashif is just an "act" if not...i wish he never participated

disclaimer: these r just my opinions...hope no1 was offended
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahhh I watched that show.. it was really cool!!! i'll vote for him 4 sure