does anybody know this pakistani serial?

mau831 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hello guys...
i used to watch a really nice pakistani serial which was on air veryyyyyyy long ago ๐Ÿ˜Š and i am trying to remember what it was called.. its storyline was like this--
it had 2 sisters one was a doctor and this character was played by a very famous actress and their father had expired some time back. this doctor had a very outgoing personality while the other sister (the elder one) was quieter and calmer.. its their story n i dont remember much but i really liked it a lot.. it used to come on ptv..
if someone can remember the name it would be wonderful!!!!
thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yea i do reme that drama nadia khan was the outgoing sis...but i dont reme it name.
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are you talking about Pal do pal ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i think u r talking about "pal do pal".......but i cud be "tanhayaan" too of marina khan and shehnaz sheikh.....but i dont think so marina was playing a role of a doctor ๐Ÿ˜• .......... but that was one of my most fav. serials
Irish_Pride thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yh I think it waz pal do pal
ciphercipher thumbnail
sorry, no idea which drama you are talking about
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah it is pal do pal....i remember but i reallly reallly wanna watch it again...cuz i also watched it but i was way young and then we the electricity problem tht it wud go off everyday at 8..tht wen the drama started..ughhh./..i also remember that Ali azmat was in it rite...and he comes to treat nadia cuz she twisted ehr ankle or somethign lolzz it was a gud drama...
stylish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://www.muziq.net/list/drama/
well check out here if it can help u