Comparison...India/Pak

farisss4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well guyz following the defeat dat the irish gave to the Pakis was really shameful...but dere was a big reason behind dis as well...frst of all paks opening wasnt setting and the middle order was not perfoming nicely as well for quite some time..Pak had a poor tour of SAfrica but managed to beat them in the opening warm up match...so its almost like each and every batsmen is not in form... 😭

But India was well placed..Dey won the 2 series at home and were placed i thought...but couldnt deliver...dont c a reason behind dis 😕 ...tenddulkars in fine form and so r d oders...only sehwags not firing...In the end now India is just starting to find demselves in place of Pak.. ..lets hope India wins against Srilanka...cze Bangladesh definitely can beat Bermuda... 😊 and im gonna support India.. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dint expect too much from pakistan.....

I really love the Pak team and all...but the drug controversy...then Razzaq getting injured kind of lowered the team's morale.....

And about my lovely India....the less spoken the better.......

After they come back...the first thing that the BCCI should do is ban these players from commercials...and CUT those long locks of Dhoni......
Are they fashion icons or cricket stars??? keeps me wondering.......

farisss4 thumbnail
well i agree with the ad thing..was watching ndian news and its now a big issue in india as well....dey r known to be cricketers i guess and not fashion stars.... 😆 😆 😆
Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well...to be honest....I think both the teams are really good...I think these players didn't take their matches seriously.....Ireland and Bangladesh are not that good in playing than India and Pak (thats d truth...sorry!)...India and Pak must have had this thought - that their opposite team will lose...They didn't think this way - that they have to beat the opposite team....Hope u know what I am trying to say!!

But its ok....hota hai kabhi kabhi!!! What I have to say is that they should not lose confidence in themselves!! 😊 I am always in their (Indian Team's) side!!

No offence...But don't u guys think that the protests and stuff was little bit toooo much....I mean...I know its the worldcup and all...but then...those protests back in India will only lower the confidence level of the men in blue....and thats useless....Instead we guys should have cheered the squads up and made them realize the importance of winning this world cup!!! Don't u think???

Ok!! Bahut bada bhashan ho gaya!!! But its worth reading it!! 😆
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm a pak supporter
.....nd i was really expecting somethink frm pak.....
i like indian team too
both teams r GREAT....i can't understand wat happend i mean those team they were playing vs wasn't that good!!!!! 😡
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
its really pointless protesting i duno why they are doing it back in india. anyway, pakistan were just low on confidence duno what is happening to them. whereas india should have carried on with the morale boosting win against west indies last week into yesterdays match
nightangel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope everything gonna happend same d way we think.. 😛
devilangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jhinuk i agree..

and yea.. if india doesnt get to the super 8.. im going to kill them myself!! anyone wants to join me? it was disgraceful.and i soo wanted a india-pakistan match..but theyre gone too

i still havent procesed theinfo that india has actually lost.. no more modelling and crap for them...esp sehwag!! i mean..whats he doing in the team..hes only there cuz of dravid.he should get out!
farisss4 thumbnail
well devilangel an india pak match...what a match would dat have been...but now sari umeedon par pani phirgaya...if india doesnt win a game from now den they will 2 join pak... 😕 ..but really hope dat doesnt happen... 😉