Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rjhaveri2002 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
India will not make it to the super 8. They will go home. I said this a while back. I had predicted that Bangladesh would win. I predict SL will win against India as well.

The players in the Indian team are stars first and players later. It really does not matter if they win or lose as they make their money through ad's. Indian players dont' play like a team but more for individual records. The Indian batting and fielding was awful.

The Pakistani team did not give up easily, their fielding was super and their bowling was very good as well. Their teamwork is never in doubt.

The issue here is not to be blind in support for your team, but support good cricket. Bangladesh and Ireland outplayed their opponents today. It was not an easy win for either team, but their determination and persistance made a mark.

What India needs to do is create a new team with new young players (not stars). Let these players know failure to perform will get you out the door. In a country of 1 billion there are surely many good players who have not been given a chance. The time has come to restructure the team.
farisss4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i agree..1 thing is sure dat the banladeshis are not gonna lose to bermuda which means dat they ll qualify for the super 8..Srilanka already have won a match...now its up 2 india...if dey lose to srilanka den its bye2...but now since pakistan have gone back i will support india...go india go...so its eider srilanka or india making to d super 8... 😊
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Did you guys see the launch of Dilip Vengsarkar's wife Diamond jewellery launch before the selections🤢? I think all the Cricketers who attended that and bought her Diamond jewellery were selected for WC. How else would you explain a non performer like Agarkar's (besides regionism) selection to WC and omission of M.Kaif.

At least Kumble and Sreesanth are in the team. Kumble should have been given chance today. I am sure Agarkar 🤢and Harbhajan🤢 will be rested forrestof the WC.I hope they don't take Bermuda lightly. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am so sad for Pakistan as that is one of my favourite team for WC.

😆 😆 😆 that is news to me...i iddnt know that 😆

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
pakistan is out from the world cup is a real shocker. I am completely disappointed 😭 captian of pakistan team, Inzi was also shocked and from his voice it seem he was about to cry any second 😭 I don't know how pakistan lost from ireland??? I could understand asif and shoaib akhtar wasn't there so maybe because of them..

India losing to bangladesh is another shocker 🤢 How can india lose? india had all the pplayers..still india lost? Ganguly played really good but rahul dravid? sachin played really bad I don't have hopes on india. My vote is now for New Zealand 😛 😳
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rjhaveri2002

India will not make it to the super 8. They will go home. I said this a while back. I had predicted that Bangladesh would win. I predict SL will win against India as well.

The players in the Indian team are stars first and players later. It really does not matter if they win or lose as they make their money through ad's. Indian players dont' play like a team but more for individual records. The Indian batting and fielding was awful.

The Pakistani team did not give up easily, their fielding was super and their bowling was very good as well. Their teamwork is never in doubt.

The issue here is not to be blind in support for your team, but support good cricket. Bangladesh and Ireland outplayed their opponents today. It was not an easy win for either team, but their determination and persistance made a mark.

What India needs to do is create a new team with new young players (not stars). Let these players know failure to perform will get you out the door. In a country of 1 billion there are surely many good players who have not been given a chance. The time has come to restructure the team.

completey agree, but don't u think pakistan need good and new players as well? I mean losing to ireland is very shameful performance to pakistan cricket team😭

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

i have such a big headache i think the only way it will go away is if i kill the pak players myself.

😆add me too. how come mohammad yousuf didn't score and shoaib malik😕 I don't understand how come pakistani team played so horrible???

193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

😆 😆 😆 that is news to me...i iddnt know that 😆

You should have seen how all the Cricketers flocked to the event along with their wifeys and GFs. Vengsarkar was happy and commented that in his days Cricketers were not that rich but these days they make so much so why not buy Diamonds for their loving wifes and GFs. Sachin said he bought some surprises for his wife after all Diamonds are forever😆. Ganguly said 'No comments'👏. Dravid also was quite pleased at the things he bought for his wife.

I was commenting then how cheap and immoral of Vengsarkar to use his selection powers and lure the Cricketers for his wife's jewelry launch. It was highly unethical.

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

really.. hope u meet him now, and tell him how much we hate him now as well... him getting out on 0, one of the biggest losses of todayz match!... wats wrong wid him!... i think his brain stops working cuz of chewing those chewing gums all the time, doznt he get tired... i wonder wen the flavor dies away? 😆

LOLL😆😆I don't know to whom should i be angry..were they being paid for loosing?Both pakistan and india shocked me totally😭

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dels*

I just can't belive that Pakistan is out 😕 India is gonna follow Pakistan I think. May be they will win Nermuda but don't know about Sri Lanka. If they couldn't win Bangladesh today, how r they gonna win Sri Lanka...

Exactly! I have become a big fan of ganguly but rest of indian team players should be replaced with new and talented players. Cricket isn't that hard, dravid, sachin are professional and they got out with such low score is very shameful.

trups thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Before today I was confident that India will be in Super 8........now I really don't know😭.......anything can happen......Irland aur Bangaldesh mai final bhi ho sakti hai😭