Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
To tell you the truth now.. I have realised sumthing.. Actually thnx to my mom.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

They prob tried their best.. N u dont know if they didnt.. Cuz u dont know how they are feeling right now.. N how their family must be feeling. N their reputation..

On ARy/Geo they were saying that sum people'z careers are going to be over.. I feel bad.. Now I understand how they felt..

Cuz obv they had expectations too right.. They wanted to win as well.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_123

I think India can beat Bermudas, but Sri Lanka maybe not, they shouldn't get over confident. We should never consider the opponent weak. Thats what Pakistan did...but I can't believe it is out of the world cup...I am disappointed!!

I agree with you Sri Lanka is a very tough team to beat..
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think India will bounce back and win the next two game
*keeping her finger crossed*
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Pak makes it.. I know they got kicked out.. But allah do sum miracle... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sur_Sangam thumbnail
I think India will bounce back and win the next two game
*keeping her finger crossed*[/QUOTE] ๐Ÿ˜†Waaz that, you don't want to keep your fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

I hope Pak makes it.. I know they got kicked out.. But allah do sum miracle... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That is sooooo much love for your country๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘.But remember India, Pakistan and Bangla Desh were one country before 1947..So you have two parts of that big country still left..Isn't that some thing to cheer about๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Sur_Sangam - 17 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ PAK..my fvrites gone............. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i still hope 4 india.....i wil.n i shall................... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
go India gooo...... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ u'll do it..
BLIVE IN URSELF 'COZ I BLIVE IN INDIA... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pATHAN COME 2 FOORM..
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
India dont deserve to go ahead... they need to realise that they are doing things totally wrong... and that would not be possible until they are given a kick... if they go ahead, everything will be forgotten - how poor they have played, how weird selections they have made, wat a misplaced captain they have, and a coach that is best sent back to where he came from... Only Aus, Srilanka, NZ, South Africa deserve to win the World Cup...

193980 thumbnail

Did you guys see the launch of Dilip Vengsarkar's wife Diamond jewellery launch before the selections๐Ÿคข? I think all the Cricketers who attended that and bought her Diamond jewellery were selected for WC. How else would you explain a non performer like Agarkar's (besides regionism) selection to WC and omission of M.Kaif.

At least Kumble and Sreesanth are in the team. Kumble should have been given chance today. I am sure Agarkar ๐Ÿคขand Harbhajan๐Ÿคข will be rested for rest of the WC. I hope they don't take Bermuda lightly. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am so sad for Pakistan as that is one of my favourite team for WC.

liquidice thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
india can NOT make it.....i mean they lost to bangla...so how can they possibly beat the stronger teams?????