Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.seductive

Sooo true!! Many news paper reports, former cricketers all advised the Indian team to be careful and not to loose their gaurd against B'desh but "SOMEONE" was at ease and picked the players that should drown themselves in the gutters*COUGHcough*sehwag&agarkar*coughCOUGH*, Seriously, whatever happened to Irfan Pathan, Anil Kumble, Kaif and even Aashish Nehra? Dravid needs to appoint Sourav back as the captain and go back to vice captaincy, if he still has the shamelessness to remain on the team.

i was also seeing the india vs bangladesh match... an i was actually shocked to see irfan, kumble and kaif not there!

out of all ppl.. kaif is ur best fielder!... and wen india was misfielding, i was thinking, where on earth is m. kaif???... and anil kumble cud have cum in handy for india!... ... i cudnt understand india's selection at all! ... in my opinion, a captain shud prefer a player who is good in fielding and an average batsmen as compared to any other player... and this goes for kaif!

same for pakistan!!... sum ppl on the pak team luk lyk they r only there due to personal favoring!... wat on earth ever happened to the players who actually deserve to be selected!

Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It indeed is a shocker. I guess today was the day of upsets. Pakistan losing and India as well. It Ireland's and Bangladesh's day I guess. I hope India wins the next two games. As for Pakistan, hopefully we will see them back in 4 years from now!

Sheen
Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Amit,

Mera to dollar bach gaya..dishnet lene wala thaa soncha pahle Bengladesh ke against match dekh loon phir loonga... ab to nahin lene ka.. If India lost then I will put my all energy in supporting Sri Lanka. But just imagine if India reaches final after this performance... what a dreammmmmmm....

that was wise of you Jadoo bhai..It is indeed very different feeling to watch one desi team at least in the match..I am also planning to support Bangla desh or Sri lanka in case India do not make to the super 8..I have some sympathy with England team also because of Monty Panesar..
#1 polaris thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sur_Sangam

Yeah, indeed they are out. Itis the biggest shock of World cup history..I also hope India beat the other two teams..

I think India was overconfident.. but i believe that they will win the other two matches... πŸ˜‰
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: #1 polaris

I think India was overconfident.. but i believe that they will win the other two matches... πŸ˜‰

I believe so tooπŸ˜ƒ
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg.. My whole Spring Break is ruined.. I had so many expectations from pak..

N now this is going to haunt me for a month.... Cuz whereever u go they talk abt Cricket... omg.. Pak is out of the world cup.. 😭
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think India can beat Bermudas, but Sri Lanka maybe not, they shouldn't get over confident. We should never consider the opponent weak. Thats what Pakistan did...but I can't believe it is out of the world cup...I am disappointed!!
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In my opinion...india would b out of cricket too after sri linka will beat them..dont get offended anyone...its a personal opinion
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

I do not think India was over confident, India has chosen bad 15 first then worse 11 for match. Sehwag has always put India under pressure, for Uthappa it was too big occasion he has been chosen based on his subcontinent performance, Dravid is not in form, Tendulkar is Ram Bharose(he can score 100 only in 10-15 matches), Yuvraj is just coming from injury. India do not have any bowler who can take 5 wickets and win the match on his own, so they need team effort. And if there is not much run on board then it is difficult for the bowler. Now fielding, India has all old legs who were bad fielder in young age too, then can not expect miracle at this age...

To me result was expected...But I can still hope good for Indian team.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My God what a differnce between Bangla desh and Indian fielding..
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Omg.. My whole Spring Break is ruined.. I had so many expectations from pak..

N now this is going to haunt me for a month.... Cuz whereever u go they talk abt Cricket... omg.. Pak is out of the world cup.. 😭

It is indeed traumatic to us Indians to see Pakistan loosing and out of the world cup..You must not forget this is a power play Either you get a six or you are out... Even Australians lost series recently..The game has become very unpredictable..So you should not feel that badπŸ˜•