Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince007007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😡

topa dravid no brain , dhoni you suck , veeru go back home , we allredy collected money in our forum. for your tickets
prince007007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sur_Sangam

I think like Ganguly, all these players should be dropped and asked to prove themselves and become a "banda"..I think one year out of team has done a great good for Ganguly..He don't mess up with out of off stumps deliveries any more..he is playing each ball according to merit..I agree Ganguly a better captain any day than Dravid..

totaly agree drop this sehwag forever

Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

Bermuda is a looser they don't know how to play... they are the most easy team to tackle besides Canada in this world cup...

don't know about srilanka haven't seen them play

Sri lanka has been world Champions in the past..They have the capability to beat any team in the world
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is it just me or can india and pakistan only play better against big teams as compared to minnows! 😆
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Actualy format of this world cup is not good. If a good team lose to a bad team (considering D/L method) then they do not have chance to rectify the error.

I have no knowledge about that..Jadoo bhai..
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaadoogar

Actualy format of this world cup is not good. If a good team lose to a bad team (considering D/L method) then they do not have chance to rectify the error.

I was thinking of the same thing...Considering that one day cricket is a game of just that one day, every team needs to be given atleast 2 chances with eachother to be proved worthy enough of reaching the next level...

Anyways, now no point crying over this...Every team has the same deal, so at the end of the day- The Better TEAM wins!Amen..

Cheers,
Raksha
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prince007007

😡

topa dravid no brain , dhoni you suck , veeru go back home , we allredy collected money in our forum. for your tickets

I suggest you dont waste our hard earned money on this guy...He will take the money and not go anywhere, and play even worse - for now he got some more unexpected money...🤢😡
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

is it just me or can india and pakistan only play better against big teams as compared to minnows! 😆

You may be right on this..

I think cricket game has become so unpredictable..It is no more the game of the past where you play by the book..copy book style....It is a power play these days..and in a rush of blood you may hit a ball and may score a six or get out..So there have been so many upsets..

Even NewZealand lost to Bangla desh in practice game..Kenya has defeated West Indies in the past and created a major upset..i am not sure about the records..but Indian and Pakistanis may have more tendency to become complacent against the weaker teams compared to other countries..

*dels* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just can't belive that Pakistan is out 😕 India is gonna follow Pakistan I think. May be they will win Nermuda but don't know about Sri Lanka. If they couldn't win Bangladesh today, how r they gonna win Sri Lanka...
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

I was thinking of the same thing...Considering that one day cricket is a game of just that one day, every team needs to be given atleast 2 chances with eachother to be proved worthy enough of reaching the next level...

Anyways, now no point crying over this...Every team has the same deal, so at the end of the day- The Better TEAM wins!Amen..

Cheers,
Raksha

I also think each team should be playing with others twice..than we will have a better idea..but in today's game Bangladesh was hands down better than India in all the departments of the game..