Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Did you know I have met Younis Khan n my dad knowz his chacha.. N datz how we met him.. lolz...

N after looking at todayz match.. I just hate him.. 😡
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well India def has a chance to scrape through but I am pretty sure they wont . Eevn if they beat Bermuda , they would have to beat Srilanka and that too by a big margin so that we get our runrates high , this is assuming that Bangladesh beats Bermuda and score 4 points .

Frankly even though my heart wants India to win and go through , when I look at todays performance, they truely dont desedrve to go to the super 8's coz they dont look like posing a threat to any world class team and hence the one which played or plays really well deserve to go through.

We have a good chance only IF bangladesh wins against Srilanka so that it gives us more chances of winning without worrying abt the run-rates .

pathetic performance , its time people in BCCI take the sport seriously and not involve politics in it and try to get more youth into the team and chuck people who arent performing at all ( Sachin, Sehwag, Dravid etc)

I mean I am a big fan of Sachin but its time that he retired so that he can go on a high than being insulted or dropped . The same goes for Dravid, Kumble and the rest .

what the hell is sehwag doing in the WC team ,The guy was so arrogant that I caught him smiling when the Bangladesh team was thrashing us . why is Kaif not there in this team . Harbhajan is way too over his head and its time when he gets dropped . There are so many young spinners raring to go , give them a chance.

Dravid sucks as the captain, he doesnt motivate his team in any way and most of the time just stands in a corner quietly without any aggression or attitude, atleast Ganguly showed aggressiveness and fighting spirit , this ones a waste. Why did he elect to bat first , didnt he read the pitch properly.

we supposedly have the best batting line-up but its all on paper , when the day comes to shine, they perform poorly. Its time we dont give all these so called " stars " the disrespect that they deserve.

Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: biatchali

pakistan has disspointed me...im now suporting england as Monty Panesar fast bowler is fromma town... 😆 so i doubt il b able 2 suport ne otha team wid his fans all around twn 😆 pakistan has really reallyupset me...im shocked india and pakistan both stronng teams lose 2 what we have considered weak teams... 😭 so long as india or bangladesh gt 2 da finals il b kewl ...Asians have 2 win dis (no offence)

😆😆😆Watch out Monty Panesar is going to make people go pavillion fast😃
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Did you know I have met Younis Khan n my dad knowz his chacha.. N datz how we met him.. lolz...

N after looking at todayz match.. I just hate him.. 😡

really.. hope u meet him now, and tell him how much we hate him now as well... him getting out on 0, one of the biggest losses of todayz match!... wats wrong wid him!... i think his brain stops working cuz of chewing those chewing gums all the time, doznt he get tired... i wonder wen the flavor dies away? 😆

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

The next two matches are so crucial and with India it is always last minute tension and never too easy. I now fear that they will struggle with Bermuda too. I will have my hopes up only after that. I hope instead of sitting idle they go and practise well. Please rest Agarkar forever🤢. Why was Sreesanth not included? Foolish decisions.

Ohh, please dont even let me begin on this Agarkar....🤢..God knows what he does to be in the team forever...Can you believe it, he is there in the last 2 WCs also, and with the same consistent performance level...

India will NEVER rise above our diminishing hopes if chamchagiri is the main fame to claim.😡🤢
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

i dont know... i just dont understand anything that happened, wat r we pakis supposed to say for indians???? our team is out and gone! 😭 ...losing to the WI wasnt so disappointing as losing to these leoprachauns! 😆 😡 .....i seriously cant believe it at all, i dont have any words to say about how india will do, im in a shock ryt now as far as pak is concerned 😭 !

I agree with you so much... I can't believe this either... I mean Irland was not even playing well... their brein was scared of Mohammad Sami's balls and he has come to play world cup and gets away with making 72 scores🤢

it's totally cheating of england first they kept the most poor teams to play against england and gave the tough ones to us... and second our all the best players were out including shahid afridi🤢 and the pitch in today's match it has thick grass when Pakistan was batting and in the break they fixed the pitch for irish players but whatever they did, there is still no excuse I see from Pakistan for playing this bad😡 I'm so angry and sad😭

Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutegirln

i agree with ur every single word..........espacially the inzi one "he could have gotten fresh air fromthe pavillion"

I agree but I think the coach was the worst part in the match... as I saw that Imran Nazir surely wanted to play and play well, but I don't think that he knew how to??? he was very young and the coach didn't seem to have tought him anything... he was all on his own😕

Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

well India def has a chance to scrape through but I am pretty sure they wont . Eevn if they beat Bermuda , they would have to beat Srilanka and that too by a big margin so that we get our runrates high , this is assuming that Bangladesh beats Bermuda and score 4 points .

Frankly even though my heart wants India to win and go through , when I look at todays performance, they truely dont desedrve to go to the super 8's coz they dont look like posing a threat to any world class team and hence the one which played or plays really well deserve to go through.

We have a good chance only IF bangladesh wins against Srilanka so that it gives us more chances of winning without worrying abt the run-rates .

pathetic performance , its time people in BCCI take the sport seriously and not involve politics in it and try to get more youth into the team and chuck people who arent performing at all ( Sachin, Sehwag, Dravid etc)

I mean I am a big fan of Sachin but its time that he retired so that he can go on a high than being insulted or dropped . The same goes for Dravid, Kumble and the rest .

what the hell is sehwag doing in the WC team ,The guy was so arrogant that I caught him smiling when the Bangladesh team was thrashing us . why is Kaif not there in this team . Harbhajan is way too over his head and its time when he gets dropped . There are so many young spinners raring to go , give them a chance.

Dravid sucks as the captain, he doesnt motivate his team in any way and most of the time just stands in a corner quietly without any aggression or attitude, atleast Ganguly showed aggressiveness and fighting spirit , this ones a waste. Why did he elect to bat first , didnt he read the pitch properly.

we supposedly have the best batting line-up but its all on paper , when the day comes to shine, they perform poorly. Its time we dont give all these so called " stars " the disrespect that they deserve.

I think like Ganguly, all these players should be dropped and asked to prove themselves and become a "banda"..I think one year out of team has done a great deal of good to Ganguly..He don't mess up with out of off stumps deliveries any more..he is playing each ball according to merit..I agree Ganguly a better captain any day than Dravid..
Edited by Sur_Sangam - 17 years ago
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kimi_dost

I hope India makes it to Super 8😭

I wish too..
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sur_Sangam

I think like Ganguly, all these players should be dropped and asked to prove themselves and become a "banda"..I think one year out of team has done a great good for Ganguly..He don't mess up with out of off stumps deliveries any more..he is playing each ball with merit..I agree Ganguly a better captain any day than Dravid..

Bermuda is a looser they don't know how to play... they are the most easy team to tackle besides Canada in this world cup...

don't know about srilanka haven't seen them play