Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well this is indeed a shocking of sorts....But I am keeping my hopes high regarding India...And about Pakistan, I am still not sure how this happened so fast...
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have such a big headache i think the only way it will go away is if i kill the pak players myself.
Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nah i fink we shdnt kill of our players...we should do sumthin about da paki goverment πŸ˜† and then jus get a whole bunch of new players ..prefably gdlooking 1s 😳 and then see why pakistan dont get 2 da finals....
mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Well this is indeed a shocking of sorts....But I am keeping my hopes high regarding India...And about Pakistan, I am still not sure how this happened so fast...

India at least has a chance, but pakistan... omg, they just ruined it for themselves!

younis, yousef, and inzi... three of the best batsmen out there cudnt even stand up twice in a row... i mean wat r u supposed to even do wen pak batsmen fail continously!... Ireland seriously gave me the biggest shock of cricket history!

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
such a big shock for all of us 😭
mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: biatchali

nah i fink we shdnt kill of our players...we should do sumthin about da paki goverment πŸ˜† and then jus get a whole bunch of new players ..prefably gdlooking 1s 😳 and then see why pakistan dont get 2 da finals....

no seriously i feel like choking younis and inzi! πŸ˜†

younis cudnt even stop chewing that bubble gum in his mouth as he got out for 0, and inzi and his one run.....😑

y on earth did inzi have to cum to get fresh air, wen he cud have gotten fresh air from the pavillion! πŸ˜•

btw, these players were mostly youngsters, so getting new players wudnt be much of use, as these players already young

193980 thumbnail

The next two matches are so crucial and with India it is always last minute tension and never too easy. I now fear that they will struggle with Bermuda too. I will have my hopes up only after that. I hope instead of sitting idle they go and practise well. Please rest Agarkar forever🀒. Why was Sreesanth not included? Foolish decisions.

cutegirln thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

[younis, yousef, and inzi... three of the best batsmen out there cudnt even stand up twice in a row... i mean wat r u supposed to even do wen pak batsmen fail continously!... Ireland seriously gave me the biggest shock of cricket history!

yeah agree with u

Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

The next two matches are so crucial and with India it is always last minute tension and never too easy. I now fear that they will struggle with Bermuda too. I will have my hopes up only after that. I hope instead of sitting idle they go and practise well. Please rest Agarkar forever🀒. Why was Sreesanth not included? Foolish decisions.

πŸ˜†..They also need to work on their anxieties..they all looked so much stressed out..
cutegirln thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

no seriously i feel like choking younis and inzi! πŸ˜†

younis cudnt even stop chewing that bubble gum in his mouth as he got out for 0, and inzi and his one run.....😑

y on earth did inzi have to cum to get fresh air, wen he cud have gotten fresh air from the pavillion! πŸ˜•

btw, these players were mostly youngsters, so getting new players wudnt be much of use, as these players already young

i agree with ur every single word..........espacially the inzi one "he could have gotten fresh air fromthe pavillion"