Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: srk_lover

u noe.......if india wins sri lanka and bermuda....itz styl not garantee that they make it in super 8...theyre ratings need to be high as well...

rite now...bangladesh won 1 match....wen they play bermuda....they mite win....and say they lose to sri lanka...so...they win 2 matches but lose 1...

den say...india wins the next 2 matches against bermuda and sri lanka...so they also win 2 but lose 1

and say...sri lanka also win 2 matches...1 with bermuda and another with bangladesh...and lose to india...

sooooo....sri lanka, bangladesh and india all win 2 matches.....butttt.....only 2 teams go ahead....soooo...the teams with the highest ratings goes ahead....

india shudnt onli win the next 2 matches...but they gotta play reallllllllyyyyyyyy good to get their rates high!!

(my brother told me this...and it made sense wen he said it..lol..)

You are right ..India has to defeat Bermuda by a big margin...and than hope for the best
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: biatchali

pakistan has disspointed me...im now suporting england as Monty Panesar fast bowler is fromma town... πŸ˜† so i doubt il b able 2 suport ne otha team wid his fans all around twn πŸ˜† pakistan has really reallyupset me...im shocked india and pakistan both stronng teams lose 2 what we have considered weak teams... 😭 so long as india or bangladesh gt 2 da finals il b kewl ...Asians have 2 win dis (no offence)

Hey Monty is form my town to, luton right. yeh pakistan dissappointed me, they played badly, didn't expect this from the 4th rank in the world of crickett, im supporting bangladesh then england😊

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wats happening wid India and Pakistan!!!!!!!!! 😑
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wats happening wid India and Pakistan!!!!!!!!! 😑
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
no one knows. maybe they can't adjust to the pitches 😑
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mini2390

i dont know... i just dont understand anything that happened, wat r we pakis supposed to say for indians???? our team is out and gone! 😭 ...losing to the WI wasnt so disappointing as losing to these leoprachauns! πŸ˜† 😑 .....i seriously cant believe it at all, i dont have any words to say about how india will do, im in a shock ryt now as far as pak is concerned 😭 !

same here. They were playing against ireland bachas and it seemed like the final match of world cup was being played. I just can't get over this shock😭

devilangel thumbnail
im confused.. india has to bet sri lanka but its going to be hard.. if they dont beat them and go to the super 8, i swear im going to kill someone..

when did bangladesh become such a good team?
Irish_Pride thumbnail
I am also in state of shock....I still can't believe dat Pak lost from Ireland
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭
nooo
paki was suppose 2 win
😭
well then go india