Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakaan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

i agree, i only like ganguly apart from pakistani team players and im so proud of him to be back in indian team. he worked and earned on his own. Every country need players like ganguly honest and hard working๐Ÿ‘and yet very simple๐Ÿ˜ณ

me three im in love with Ganguly ๐Ÿ˜†

Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

You should have seen how all the Cricketers flocked to the event along with their wifeys and GFs. Vengsarkar was happy and commented that in his days Cricketers were not that rich but these days they make so much so why not buy Diamonds for their loving wifes and GFs. Sachin said he bought some surprises for his wife after all Diamonds are forever๐Ÿ˜†. Ganguly said 'No comments'๐Ÿ‘. Dravid also was quite pleased at the things he bought for his wife.

I was commenting then how cheap and immoral of Vengsarkar to use his selection powers and lure the Cricketers for his wife's jewelry launch. It was highly unethical.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I am just wondering How many diamond sets Sehwaag bought for his wife๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Sur_Sangam - 17 years ago
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

i agree, i only like ganguly apart from pakistani team players and im so proud of him to be back in indian team. he worked and earned on his own. Every country need players like ganguly honest and hard working๐Ÿ‘and yet very simple๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree..he really worked hard for one full year..He told in an interview that his plan was to work hard for an year and see if he can be back..Poor guy had to go through lot of humilation..I feel so happy when he is doing so well..He seems to have improved on his weaknesses..Good luck to dada for the rest of the matches(hopefully it is more than 2 ๐Ÿ˜‰ ..I would like India to reach super 8)
Edited by Sur_Sangam - 17 years ago
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakaan

me three im in love with Ganguly ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†Wow, we have a Ganguly fan club here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lolz.. I agree. I alwayz liked him.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ I am just praying to god that India win against Bermuda and Sri Lanka ๐Ÿ˜› ...And get into the Super 8s...I felt really bad for Pakistan yesterday ...it was like India for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...And me too sooo porud of Ganguly, the way he has come back ๐Ÿ‘ and just shut everyone up with his brilliant performance! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
u noe.......if india wins sri lanka and bermuda....itz styl not garantee that they make it in super 8...theyre ratings need to be high as well...

rite now...bangladesh won 1 match....wen they play bermuda....they mite win....and say they lose to sri lanka...so...they win 2 matches but lose 1...

den say...india wins the next 2 matches against bermuda and sri lanka...so they also win 2 but lose 1

and say...sri lanka also win 2 matches...1 with bermuda and another with bangladesh...and lose to india...

sooooo....sri lanka, bangladesh and india all win 2 matches.....butttt.....only 2 teams go ahead....soooo...the teams with the highest ratings goes ahead....

india shudnt onli win the next 2 matches...but they gotta play reallllllllyyyyyyyy good to get their rates high!!

(my brother told me this...and it made sense wen he said it..lol..)
mango-frost thumbnail

arey lekin.....i just thut of sumthing rite now....

see pakistan.....they were supposed to play 3 matches rite....but they onli got to play 2....becuz they lost the first 2.....and got sent home.....

soooo......bermuda cant lose 3 matches....they have already lost 1...and say they lose to india on monday.....they will be sent back home.......they wont be able to play the third match with bangladesh....

den how will it be decided??๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by srk_lover - 17 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

arey lekin.....i just thut of sumthing rite now....

see pakistan.....they were supposed to play 3 matches rite....but they onli got to play 2....becuz they lost the first 2.....and got sent home.....

soooo......bermuda cant lose 3 matches....they have already lost 1...and say they lose to india on monday.....they will be sent back home.......they wont be able to play the third match with bangladesh....

den how will it be decided??๐Ÿ˜•

No, Pakistan 'll still play the last match. Uske baad they'll go home.

mango-frost thumbnail
ohhh oki....so the 3rd game is styl played....to decide the fate of the 3rd team...makes sense...