Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😭 ...ONLY 92 MOREEE RUNS NEEDED TO WINNN 😭

THIS IS NOT LOOKING TOO GOOD RIGHT NOW!!! 😭
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mz.seductive

Why the ******* hell is Agarkar still doing on the team?

Agarkar is so past his prime. What the hell is he doing in the team today. They should have bought nammade swandam Sreesanth instead..... AT LEAST HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN WICKETS AND DONE SOME CRAZY DANCES TO ENTERTAIN US!!!!!!!!

Big mistake taking Agarkar.... Sreesanth all the way....
desaisonam07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m watchin this onlinee...and its so annoying..first of all we r playin horrible..n on top of that..this damn internet isnt streaming good enough...SOOOOOO ANNOYINGGGG!!!! 😡 😡
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Current score:
101 - 3 in 22.4 overs.
Runrate is 4.46

Gahhh! It's plain sh***y now. I can't see them loose like that. I'm loosing hope by the minute - India is bound to loose this match.
193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkness_123

Agarkar is so past his prime. What the hell is he doing in the team today. They should have bought nammade swandam Sreesanth instead..... AT LEAST HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN WICKETS AND DONE SOME CRAZY DANCES TO ENTERTAIN US!!!!!!!!

Big mistake taking Agarkar.... Sreesanth all the way....

I know.India should think beyond regionism when it comes to international games. Sreesanth was in form and still not selected for WC😡. Agarkar was performing badly even when I was in school and now my daughter started preschool and still Agarkar is there doing worst like always. 🤢🤢🤢

Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

People change citizenship in a matter of seconds here huh! I am Indian at heart and even with the merciless thrashing I will always remain that. 😳

yaar me too Indian but rather take this performance lightly and make fun of dhoni and his hair 😆 and wat not rather then sit and mope about a game.
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
91 to win. They're gonna KILL US.

If we're playing this way against BANGLAS, then SL is gonna murder us and bury us. Bye Bye India. This was an entertainting tournament! 👏
6508 thumbnail
hahhaa u guys are loosing big time 😳
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I know.India should think beyond regionism when it comes to international games. Sreesanth was in form and still not selected for WC😡. Agarkar was performing badly even when I was in school and now my daughter started preschool and still Agarkar is there doing worst like always. 🤢🤢🤢

ROFL 😆😆😆 Good one.
sanril thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok bangladesh is gonna win this game n take on ireland in the super six!

bye bye india n pak! 😡