Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
when we are talking about the odds, all the previous world cup( barring last one) the team that won the world cup were the underdogs.

So we cannot say that WHY ONE PARTICULAR TEAM CAN'T WIN... as thats the beauty of this game. Who ever plays good on A particular day, wins the game. So all the records & statistics will go for a six if they don't play well.
mainkaun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its a game and anything can happen on the day of the game. But India has chances and they should try their best.
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's a game and anything can happen!

What I have noticed about the Indian team, is that they depend FAAR to much on a few people. Depending and having a game plan is fine, but once either Sachin/Sehwag get out, everyone's like "OH WE'RE DOOMED! AB KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA" and spend the game playing shoddy shots and what not.

Like maragathm said, they need confidence. They need that fire in their bellies. They need to be pushed a lil...And don't forget in the last WC, that horrible defeat against Australia? Indian public went crazy, threatening to go psycho, and then India pulled thier dainty stockings up and played well...

It's all in the head. Winning is an attitude. Need to cultivate that thought process more than anything else.
insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darkness_123

It's a game and anything can happen!

What I have noticed about the Indian team, is that they depend FAAR to much on a few people. Depending and having a game plan is fine, but once either Sachin/Sehwag get out, everyone's like "OH WE'RE DOOMED! AB KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA" and spend the game playing shoddy shots and what not.

Like maragathm said, they need confidence. They need that fire in their bellies. They need to be pushed a lil...And don't forget in the last WC, that horrible defeat against Australia? Indian public went crazy, threatening to go psycho, and then India pulled thier dainty stockings up and played well...

It's all in the head. Winning is an attitude. Need to cultivate that thought process more than anything else.

I know lol,India were bowled out for 125 against Australia,and what ensued was a psychotic hysteria,and people burning effigies,heaping "gaalis" on the team and writing them off as good for nothing😆...LOL,then the team won every other match,the most memorable one being against Pakistan when Sachin was on fire(HAILA😳)

I agree,winning is an attitude,once they are used to winning,they can snatch victory even from the jaws of defeat...

sanril thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This current Indian team is by far the strongest and has the right composition of batsmen and bowlers according to my opinion. I don't find any reason y they can't win this time. The big guns have started firing at the rite time.. The only two worries is the form of Sehwag and Irfan..these two definitely have to fire..
Hope they find their form soon.
i don't think the Indian team lacks in confidence..they r actually brimming with a lot of confidence and hope they carry on like this to win the World Cup!!! 😊
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: #1EijazFan

Haila!

Yes, my Indian cricket team was on fire and if they have done it once they will do it again!😃

sachin rox!!!😳😛

agree...................n yes,they will do it again😊...................goodluck INDIA👍🏼........

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kothra

Its gng to b a tough competition..al the team are trying to win the world cup...

As lara said in opening ceremony speech : let the best team win

plz complete the sentence huziji😆............Let the best team win n the only best team is INDIA😉😆....................((Lara ne aage yeh bhi bola tha,kisine suna nahi but Indian fans ne suna😉))

Rock_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

I know lol,India were bowled out for 125 against Australia,and what ensued was a psychotic hysteria,and people burning effigies,heaping "gaalis" on the team and writing them off as good for nothing😆...LOL,then the team won every other match,the most memorable one being against Pakistan when Sachin was on fire(HAILA😳)

I agree,winning is an attitude,once they are used to winning,they can snatch victory even from the jaws of defeat...

well said both you...they just need to build up their confidence...then they can show who is the best....chak de INDIA😳

Edited by Rock_Star - 17 years ago