Kuch Dil Nai Kahaa.......

Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys, 😊

I wana know your views on the End of KDNK do u agree with this end.... do u think Javed Sheikh left all alone is enough punishment 4 him and Nadeem 's decision was rite .........Wat r your views on this ending....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In USA I think they are at 5th or may be 6th episode. So don't know anything about the end. 😊

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
meray khayal se nadeem [imran abbas janni 😳 ] ko zara over react karna chahiye tha[lekin kya kare shareeeef bacha hai na tu chup kar gaya ] .bilkul hee thanda that bahee.ise acha reaction tu uske chote bhai ne diya thaaaa 😆 😕 ahaaaaaaa 👏 maza agaya tha baap ko shukar karna chahiye thaaa ke chota beta nehein tha wo tu phir zaroor hee uska sir phaaaar deta 😉 [infact acha hee karta aisa hee hona chahyeee tha uske saaaath ]
in my opinion bushra sahiba jaldi mein end kar gaye 😆
Xenubia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The ending was too haphazard.. the drama had many loose ends.. like for instance:
1) The small son naveed.. he got all crazy when it came to his mother and behaved soooo dab with her.. the drama should have shown what his views were about his father? or that he has forgiven his mother
2) There should have been a confrontation between Saveera and Kabir.. coz when saveera's issue was opened she was made to go through hell.. doesnt the same count for Kabir?