JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i feel there should be someone else as well for the updates (other than Nomi BHaai).... because he may get busy sometimes and can not update... then the 2nd person can take over that responsibility. e.g: we dont have BKR update from last week, i asked Nomi bhaai and he said he will do it on coming Saturday. Very nice of him......But then, if we had someone else, he/she could do it in between this week.... and we dont have 27th, 28th update for MWH, HIMP, TSC as well..... therefore we really need to have a 2nd updater as well, so that we can give Nomi Bhaai some time off here and there............

what do you guys say???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
come on now if you're that desperate for an episode watch it on tv
its not like they have to post vids everyday!
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tpm123....calm down... you are new and you dont know what my situation is and i had already explained it to the old members ..... and we all are friends here. stop using harsh words....... its not desperation, it was just a topic to help Nomi bhaai to get some load off his head and you do not need to talk to to me like this. Why do you have a problem if i put a suggestion of sharing this uploading responsibility with Nomi Bhaai. I am going to forward your message to the moderators and hopefully they will have a decision on it.
now calm down and take a chill pill
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No fighting please, calm down guys😃 -- here this might make you feel better😛

anyways, Thats a good suggestion sonu... but the thing is that people hardly know how to upload things. There is no Torrent site that has Pakistani Serials otherwise someone could have (I'm 100% sure) uploaded some of the serials.

About videos not being on time, I think that's very common when it comes to PSF and anyways there are quite a lot of serials so my suggestion would be to watch them one each day (not like watch all on one day). I hope that helps you in future😊

BUT, I too would like to request that if anyone can help Nomi then please contact him and decide which serial you would be uploading and then send a notifying PM to the Development Team of PSF (that's amreen1409, scorpion134 and fariha17) so that we know who is uploading what and when.

Again, thanks for your suggestion sonu and let's hope someone from Pakistan who knows how to upload and stuff reads it, comes forward and helps us out!