Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anam2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

Welcome Bak Jee!

Asal main Anum naye dhear sarye Cookies kha liye thye. tu jaab yeh IF main Login hoti, tu woh kehta keh pehlye Cookies Hazam karo phir aana, Aaj Hazam ho gaye tu Anum is with us!!

hahaha!! Saba Jee.. aap sahi keh rahi ho!!😳😆

..ab main dehaan rakhoon gi! ..ayinda se main itne saaray cookies nahi khaoon gi!😳 ......😆
theone_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anam2004

awwwww... I want to thank everyone in the Pakistani Serial Forum!!😳

...Sehar I'm back!! :P ..due to some cookie problem I couldn't login on IF, but with the help of Saba, Vijay and Amreen I get to login back!!😊

..I'm soo happy to be back in Pak Serials after such a long time!! ..I was missing everyone!!😭

-anam

Anam U are BACK I am Soo HAPPY........

Saba ,Sorry aaj kay liye ,Aaj kay baad Insha Allah Kabhi Off Topic Nahi Jaongi.........

Saher.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey Anum sweetyyyy!!

Many Many congrats to u yaar..!!!! 😃i miss talking to ya..

Dont have that much time to remain online like before...but i hope i remain in contact with u all on weekends..

A big hi to Eman, Amreen, Sadaf, Sahar, Javeria, and offcourse U, how can u think i forgot u ...?? 😉

anam2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMP TNG

hey Anum sweetyyyy!!

Many Many congrats to u yaar..!!!! 😃i miss talking to ya..

Dont have that much time to remain online like before...but i hope i remain in contact with u all on weekends..

A big hi to Eman, Amreen, Sadaf, Sahar, Javeria, and offcourse U, how can u think i forgot u ...?? 😉

Salaamz Maana!!! I'm soo happy to see ur msg!!! I'm missing u a alot too!!😭 ..actually everyone in Pak Serials is missing u!! I want you to come back to Punjabi Pride!! ..almost everyone wants to learn Punjabi! ..I'm going to be their Prof. Anam 😆

..Maana, u take care of yourself, and I hope to c u on the weekends!

Allah Hafiz
-anam

Edited by anam2004 - 19 years ago
beauty_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratz anam2004 you have deserved to become a viewbie your great thanks. Now we can improve our membership.