Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Everyone blaming this on his support for nepo kids. But imho it’s brahmastra which sank this ship and the Sushant controversy. These are things Karan has not recovered from financially and emotionally. And if reliance buys this out then Jio is going enjoy monopoly in entertainment and media which by all means is worse for Bollywood than Dharma funding nepo kids.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My thinking is likewise...the accusations because of Sushant's fate, just imagining the hundreds of crores Dharma has lost with Brahmastra...then the fire...then no real successes, then the - very obvious - manipulation of the Filmfare awards with a part of the filmindustry giving a clear signal...and Karan like a stubborn child not wanting to react to the many signals he got...

He still has goodwill...but thinning quickly...

Edited by Clochette - a day ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Everyone blaming this on his support for nepo kids. But imho it’s brahmastra which sank this ship and the Sushant controversy. These are things Karan has not recovered from financially and emotionally. And if reliance buys this out then Jio is going enjoy monopoly in entertainment and media which by all means is worse for Bollywood than Dharma funding nepo kids.

Those two things go hand in hand with his support for nepo kids. Brahmastra was a star vehicle for the two biggest epitomes of nepotism in this industry. Three if you include Ayan. And Sushant's controversy was over the fact that he was not accepted by the inner circle. Not just limited to KJo and Alia but also Sara and the advice Kareena gave her to not waste time on a relationship with Sushant. All of these things are linked and always have been.

Just look at who remembers Sushant every year for tribute. Kriti, Shraddha, Parineeti, etc. KJo and Alia won't even dare repeat his name, nor should they have the right to take his name in vain when they never gave him respect in life.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

If Dharma is sold, then how will KJo continue to make movies without his production house? smiley5

Will he start working for Ekta K, Alia and Bebo’s production houses as a director?

Him hosting his KWK and BB OTT will continue and he’ll continue to earn..

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Karan wannabe kingmaker Johar. The arrogance burnt him.

https://x.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1845383491522851134

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Kjo didn't attend The Jamnagar celebration. He is one who gets offended if he doesn't get an invite to ANY big wedding.he lets it be known. He dances at most.

There were so many events..Kjo barely made his presence felt. I expected atleast Ranbir and Alia to be with him. That surprised me the most.

Wasn't KJO with Prabal Gurung?

I saw KJO hosting the sangeet but during baraat he did not dance whereas all his loved ones like Jahnvi, Ananya, Alia, RK etc were enjoying themselves. He was barely there in the baraat.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wasn't KJO with Prabal Gurung?

I saw KJO hosting the sangeet but during baraat he did not dance whereas all his loved ones like Jahnvi, Ananya, Alia, RK etc were enjoying themselves. He was barely there in the baraat.

[/QUOTE

I think I remember Kjo with Prabal Gurung. Let me find.

Do you have any pic of him in the green kurta from the main wedding?I was asking around.

P.S. I found one from Net Gala at Jio centre

P.S.2 There was some talk about Kjo hosting sangeet.But no pics. That was PR I think.

Edited by you2 - a day ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Who all can we expect to be seen in the next season of KWK.

Which stars are 100% sure to attend?

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jis jis production house ne Ranbir ko godh liya.