Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I'm not obsessed with any couple to be looking for clips. Everyone's fans swear they are more special to him than others but there is nothing like that. SRK is friendly with everyone especially the people he's working with. He flew all the way to Chennai to see Nayantara's newborn babies. Atlee and his wife named their son after SRK's father, Mir. He was one of the only celebrities invited to Ranbir and Alia's wedding reception and attended in spite of his media ban at the time. There are countless other cases like this.

That is Shahrukhsmiley27. To be close to him, is everybody's dream. We are all possessive,I guess. He is KING KHAN. The one and only ! No one like him.smiley10

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

Let me try again.

Here SRK refuses to let go Ranveers hand

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mjeycATbJII

Tony Blair trying to be familiar with SRK whereas SRK's tan mann dhan were dedicated to Ranveer.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They are literally all waiting for their drivers to bring out their cars. You create weird theories because you obsess about Deepika but don't have much of a clue about the other actors. There is no logical sense at all in saying SRK is ignoring Alia who is "hovering" around. Nobody would do that, even if it's just from politeness. These types of silly things don't prove who likes who or who hates who.

SRK was the first after her family to arrive at the hospital after dp gave birth. Him and his wife visited few times to check on dp so yes srk does care about dp.
RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

SRK was the first after her family to arrive at the hospital after dp gave birth. Him and his wife visited few times to check on dp so yes srk does care about dp.

How did you know? There was no pic or video of SRK going to the hospital/

???

He's waiting for the valet to bring out his car, not "patiently waiting for Deepika." smiley37

And I'm sure he already hugged Alia before. It's not like he's going to ignore anyone on purpose.

Common sense is off the aisle....smiley37...SRK at his worst will be a 100 times bigger star than Deepu/Veeru.....

The delusion that SRK will ever wait for Maharani ji...needs to be entered in the Guinness book...smiley16

Watch again..Aloo was waiting behind Nita to hug RS..then went and hugged DP. I am saying what I watched.You are trying to say something else may have happened.How am I wrong.

But nice video na smiley4

Bus bhi kar lo ab....yaa hansa hansa kar maar dogi....smiley37

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

Tony Blair trying to be familiar with SRK whereas SRK's tan mann dhan were dedicated to Ranveer.

Waise creativity even if it is delusion......needs to be appreciated.....if nothing else.....it made us all laugh.....smiley36

you2 thumbnail

I showed so many videos..and fans have laughing emojis and want proof of one of the visits to the hospital.

I am glad people had an eyeful of what I posted.

That was the idea. and also the reactions to it.

I showed so many videos..and fans have laughing emojis and want proof of one of the visits to the hospital.

I am glad people had an eyeful of what I posted.

That was the idea. and also the reactions to it.

I didn't watch a single video....because I know where SRK is.....and where your DeepVeer are when it comes to stardom.....videos interpreted to suit yourself doesn't change a thing.....smiley36

IIFA award mein he picked up Rani's sari pallu and walked behind her.....if one of Rani's delusional fans interprets it as SRK being Rani's minion....them that is hardly my problem....

smiley2

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I didn't watch a single video....because I know where SRK is.....and where your DeepVeer are when it comes to stardom.....videos interpreted to suit yourself doesn't change a thing.....smiley36

IIFA award mein he picked up Rani's sari pallu and walked behind her.....if one of Rani's delusional fans interprets it as SRK being Rani's minion....them that is hardly my problem....

smiley2

You should watch the first ,Nita Ambani one.I have some DP-Nita kissing videos.I will post it some time.I have fans you know.They are lurkers.I do it to make them happy.Threads here are just an excuse.I am talking to someone else.