Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

This is just a s m a l l part of the whole event... I won't make a judgement of a (conveniently?) posted clip out of a several hours long event...

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Absolutely.Look at that IPL owner,Kingfisher owner living like Kings abroad. So they live, eat drink..

If I have to move to a smaller place,due to setback..to not so nice a neighbourhood.Will the maid there understand my pain?

oh come on, he has one bachelor pad where he can have his fun. And he has his regular house where he lives with his family.

Clochette thumbnail

Personally, I'm not worried about Karan being able to live a comfortable life with his small family...it's the professional part which is at stake (at the moment).

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hotchoco

oh come on, he has one bachelor pad where he can have his fun. And he has his regular house where he lives with his family.

All eeeezzz well then smiley16

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

This is just a s m a l l part of the whole event... I won't make a judgement of a (conveniently?) posted clip out of a several hours long event...

Please do post Kjo with someone else.

I can post dozens of RSDP.

SRK came to Deepika's seat too .he must have sought her out. I have with Aish,Big B,Rajnikant,HR,AkashAmbani,Anant Ambani,Isha Ambani..Did I leave anyone out?

Clochette thumbnail

No dear, you certainly left out none of the known persons...and I also can't give you a photo where SRK and Karan or Karan with other industry-people are together (only because the wedding as such hadn't my interest anymore as I found that Ambanis 'overdid' it).

Still, I won't make a judgement/guess/assumption on the relation between SRK and Karan...the only thing I know is that SRK would like Karan to focus on his talent as a director...and there is still connection on the personal/emotional level...

you2 thumbnail

No dear, you certainly left out none of the known persons...and I also can't give you a photo where SRK and Karan or Karan with other industry-people are together (only because the wedding as such hadn't my interest anymore as I found that Ambanis 'overdid' it).

Still, I won't make a judgement/guess/assumption on the relation between SRK and Karan...the only thing I know is that SRK would like Karan to focus on his talent as a director...and there is still connection on the personal/emotional level...

Post Pic of Karan Johar with Anyone at the wedding. I am asking other members. He came in with Manish Malhotra. I know. Then what happened.Does anyone know?

Edited by you2 - a day ago
Clochette thumbnail

Do you think he was snubbed?

you2 thumbnail

Do you think he was snubbed?

Kjo didn't attend The Jamnagar celebration. He is one who gets offended if he doesn't get an invite to ANY big wedding.he lets it be known. He dances at most.

There were so many events..Kjo barely made his presence felt. I expected atleast Ranbir and Alia to be with him. That surprised me the most.

Clochette thumbnail

Oh, I see...strangely, I didn't even notice that he wasn't at the first pre-wedding event (the only I enjoyed)...

...and now the Ambanis want a share in Dharma??? So, maybe, my feeling of 'swallowing' Dharma in the end isn't that 'farfetched'???