Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Thanks! Yes great news..Such a relief they didn't show her getting married to Rajesh..She was brave to run away with Kunwarsa..Seems some twist and separation might happen..But definitely some jungle romance too ..Now looking forward to watching the upcoming episodes!😄

yes jungle romance I wish they play that song unchi neechi hain dagariya or maybe if not rn they in some later eps jungle romance in this song maybe after few years
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Thanks! Yes great news..Such a relief they didn't show her getting married to Rajesh..She was brave to run away with Kunwarsa..Seems some twist and separation might happen..But definitely some jungle romance too ..Now looking forward to watching the upcoming episodes!😄

Such a nice promo 🤩

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Nhikia

yes jungle romance I wish they play that song unchi neechi hain dagariya or maybe if not rn they in some later eps jungle romance in this song maybe after few years

Jungle romance much needed now smiley36

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

abhi vo sirf 12 th paas hain not now
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Nhikia

abhi vo sirf 12 th paas hain not now

12th pass ki shaadi karva di makers kuch jyada hi speed me jaa rahe hai aur hame kuch alag sochne pe majbur kar rahe hai smiley37

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

12th pass ki shaadi karva di makers kuch jyada hi speed me jaa rahe hai aur hame kuch alag sochne pe majbur kar rahe hai smiley37

Kya did the shaadi already happen? Is she a literal runaway bride? I'm yet to watch the latest episode smiley37

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes jungle means definitely romance and hugs,eye locks while goons are busy searching the leads smiley36

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Kya did the shaadi already happen? Is she a literal runaway bride? I'm yet to watch the latest episode smiley37

Ya now all can watch episodes peacefully ,today’s episode was good too

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Ya now all can watch episodes peacefully ,today’s episode was good too

I will watch the episode today looking forward to it!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

No I mean wedding fix kar dismiley36