Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

when has having a wife stopped gangsters and crazy people from eyeing other women.

Off topic I wish they would keep serials short and finite, plan the plot lines and wrap each plot quickly instead of stretching it like a rubber band.

you know somebody already said it but I will say it again maybe they are airing this during navrati days and will show Durga winning the battles it's kind of a perfect time
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Ik she's Just trying to help but hope they will remember that her neet results are yet to come and will show her doing mbbs
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Ik she's Just trying to help but hope they will remember that her neet results are yet to come and will show her doing mbbs

Ofcourse study part is one of the main tracks of the show ,her fight against society to let her study

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Rajesh should marry Water Lady. He is perfect for her.

your comment made me laugh. Sachi mein perfect hai ji

🌸Rab ne bana di Jodi. 🌸
PS was in two minds to post the song too but dedicating that beautiful song for these two Kamine log will be an unpardonable crime on my part, so decided against it.smiley36

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I think they said this in one of the episodes..Panibai told Vikram "she can study even after she marries Rajesh..thus people will be impressed you still sponsored her education" maybe they said it for the sake of it..

I remember that scene too, but I agree with you she didn’t mean a word of it. One can find hundreds of excuses to restrict a woman. That Rajesh will never give her the freedom to do what she wants and as the others have said Vikram doesn’t care one bit, once the mg is done they can always say “ it’s their personal matter, Durga’s husband doesn’t want her to study” and in the Kabila no one will go against the pati.

PS off topic I worked with women in India some of whom came from families where they were suppressed, lots of promises made before marriage but once married they were quickly saddled with unwanted pregnancies and children one after the other and spent years only tending to family. As a society we still have a long way to go before we can claim that we are empowered.

Edited by Hopefaith - 13 days ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nhikia

you know somebody already said it but I will say it again maybe they are airing this during navrati days and will show Durga winning the battles it's kind of a perfect time

I would love for this to happen đź’•đź’•

Edited by Hopefaith - 13 days ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Durga behaving like a typical FL.. so what if she’s a Doctor? Is it necessary to go alone? Can she not go with another friend or Anurag’s brother?
So good to see her fight back against that vile molester Rajeshsmiley10smiley40

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Durga behaving like a typical FL.. so what if she’s a Doctor? Is it necessary to go alone? Can she not go with another friend or Anurag’s brother?
So good to see her fight back against that vile molester Rajeshsmiley10smiley40

Here they showed there’s no doctor in their area and hospital is 150 km away,and she does know ayurvedic ,so she just treats mildly ,she is just doing that for long ,here the villains trapped her