New promo on Air - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I want to cliff rajesh so bad right now, the women that is in the promo is probably his wife who looks young like durga. He doesn't have any sharam in him, preying on girls young enough to be his daughters. smiley7

He already has a wife for real?!..He is a womanizer and so creepy..Total predator vibes..Yeah he should fall off a cliff or get hit by a truck..But guess he will be around for a while..Maybe if Durga runs away, Panibai and Vikram will send him as search party..I can't stand Rajesh!

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 13 days ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

He already has a wife for rea?!l..He is a womanizer and so creepy..Total predator vibes..Yeah he should fall off a cliff or get hit by a truck..But guess he will be around for a while..Maybe if Durga runs away, Panibai and Vikram will send him as search party..I can't stand Rajesh!

when has having a wife stopped gangsters and crazy people from eyeing other women.

Off topic I wish they would keep serials short and finite, plan the plot lines and wrap each plot quickly instead of stretching it like a rubber band.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I want to cliff rajesh so bad right now, the women that is in the promo is probably his wife who looks young like durga. He doesn't have any sharam in him, preying on girls young enough to be his daughters. smiley7

If he is already married then how come Vikram planning his second marriage with Durga 🤔

He is a womanizer but not married i guess

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Anurag

Rajesh should marry Water Lady. He is perfect for her.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Rajesh should marry Water Lady. He is perfect for her.

Yeah Waterbai is sad the dadaji she loved is dead and keeps thinking of him..She also thinks Rajesh is a perfect match for women..So maybe should propose to Rajesh herself and be his wife..Maybe then she will be less grumpy and less jealous smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

If he is already married then how come Vikram planning his second marriage with Durga 🤔

He is a womanizer but not married i guess

I think it's not his wife maybe just a setup and made up story to trap Durga..They wanted Durga to feel bad for his sick wife and arrive at his home though Anurag warned against this.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

when has having a wife stopped gangsters and crazy people from eyeing other women.

Off topic I wish they would keep serials short and finite, plan the plot lines and wrap each plot quickly instead of stretching it like a rubber band.

Yeah guys like him can be quite immoral..

So true I keep thinking the same, Itv should have mostly finite shows and limit their shows to maximum 40 or 50 episodes like other languages series..Or have seasons and breaks..The same story going on in same loop later gets boring..Characters and plot are later on lost. I heard Shaurya aur Anokhi had a better story and run coz it was sort of finite.. after 100 something episodes they pulled it off air..In a way it worked in the show's favor.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

He already has a wife for real?!..He is a womanizer and so creepy..Total predator vibes..Yeah he should fall off a cliff or get hit by a truck..But guess he will be around for a while..Maybe if Durga runs away, Panibai and Vikram will send him as search party..I can't stand Rajesh!

Rajesh is too much annoying. Seems like everyone know about his character. Then also Vikram is ready for his marriage with Durga.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Rajesh is too much annoying. Seems like everyone know about his character. Then also Vikram is ready for his marriage with Durga.

Panibai and Vikram are saying Durga will continue her studies after marrying Rajesh..How? Since Rajesh just clearly won't let her. Vikram has raised Durga literally though maybe it's for his political image and to shut down the past controversy..Still he is too ruthless to marry off Durga to Rajesh who is a womanizer and also greedy for money..

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Vikram doesn’t really consider Durga as his own ,or really loves ,she is just a pawn for him for election and he also wants to keep her away from his son,so agreed for it