Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

https://x.com/desidramabuzz/status/1842993689142128669?s=46

Duan ran away from marriage

You all can enjoy now the episodes

smiley36 thank you for sharing smiley31

Chalo I will start watching again, I love running away from villains wala episodes smiley36 and powerful goondas, with weapons, chasing them in their vehicles but still unable to catch them.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

smiley36 thank you for sharing smiley31

Chalo I will start watching again, I love running away from villains wala episodes smiley36 and powerful goondas, with weapons, chasing them in their vehicles but still unable to catch them.

Exactly now everyone can watch the drama unfold ,how they wil run away suddenly

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don’t understand in one of the episode it was said that Rajesh is not married he needs to get married as everyone started talking about him in the village (The episode Ani bail n the Anura father convinced Rajesh to marry Durga) Now all of a sudden Rajesh wife’s is pregnant. If he’s married already how come he’s going to marry Durga??😵‍💫

sweta2005 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I don’t understand in one of the episode it was said that Rajesh is not married he needs to get married as everyone started talking about him in the village (The episode Ani bail n the Anura father convinced Rajesh to marry Durga) Now all of a sudden Rajesh wife’s is pregnant. If he’s married already how come he’s going to marry Durga??😵‍💫

They showed every one knows Rajesh is a womaniser in the village ,one women is his ex wife another one he promised to get married but didn’t ,he has divorced his 1st wife

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks! Yes great news..Such a relief they didn't show her getting married to Rajesh..She was brave to run away with Kunwarsa..Seems some twist and separation might happen..But definitely some jungle romance too ..Now looking forward to watching the upcoming episodes!😄

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 9 days ago
sweta2005 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Thanks! Yes great news..Such a relief they didn't show her getting married to Rajesh..She was brave to run away with Kunwarsa..Seems some twist and separation might happen..But definitely some jungle romance too ..Now looking forward to watching the upcoming episodes!😄

Now with promo all will watch it on tv ,even trp audience how it goes

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

They showed every one knows Rajesh is a womaniser in the village ,one women is his ex wife another one he promised to get married but didn’t ,he has divorced his 1st wife

I knew probably the marriage won't happen as they showed Rajesh as too messed up..People wouldn't have tolerated if the FL got married to him..

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Now with promo all will watch it on tv ,even trp audience how it goes

Hope trps increase next week since they are showing a good track instead of the typical forced marriage..They still have drama and twists coming up..

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

what if they both get killed here and reunite in next Janam we can see strangers falling in love phase but idk what's coming next rn