What will happen when Dadisa Explodes

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Since she’s filling water jar everytime she is fed up with V. I guess she might explode soon. What do you think will happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Paani sir ke upar jaa raha hai. So she will take the jug and pour it on her head to cool down

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I feel like she might be on Abhira side when truth comes out? (about her being related to Goenka)

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Since she’s filling water jar everytime she is fed up with V. I guess she might explode soon. What do you think will happen?

Le Dadisa's Aqua-demon waiting to create havoc 💀

Well I am impressed by Dadisa's idea today amd waiting for one bashing of Vidya when Dadisa explodes.If after Vidya bashing Dadisa will not pour water above her head so I will do it but I wanna see that scene after water above Jar.When she gives a ulyra pro vibe,360 turn by Dadisa from Vidya to Against Vidya.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So what happened to her plotting if creating rift and have Abhira out of the house? Is she having popcorn with vidya doing the subhkaam?

If that’s the case she won’t do anything. She just wants Armaan, so the current situation is perf For her where Abhira will loose it completely and out of the house.