Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

On Abhimaan reception, Dadisa is fuming because

1. Chaalu Chuhi cheated on mera Rohit.

2. A divorce is coming up.

3. Now Vidya ki side se sirf ek hi Bahu hai aur vo hai Ladki. She needs to adjust with ladki because Chuhi is gonna go for good.

On reception she invites her dancer friend Niharika Singh, a youthful and charming woman who doesn't look like but is as old as Dadisa. On seeing Niharika 's dance, Poddars are mesmerized but ashamed Goenkas are shocked. Swarna thinks,"Do bohot nahi thi ki teesri as gayi. At least ye hamare ghar nahi aayegi as Kartik is no more."

The dance was unmistakable. Manish and Surekha are emotional. Yeh koi Niharika nahi thi. This was their greh Lakshmi Naira Singhania Goenka. She didn't seem to recognise them though. If it were a lookalike, she wouldn't have been so similar. Apparently she had a memory loss. Manish says,"Beta, do you know who am I."

Niharika shouts ," Mujhe sab yaad hai Papa. I am your daughter in law Naira whom you forgot within an year. U guys encouraged Kartik to move on quickly and Dadi and Maa chose my doppelganger."

"Papa even Kairav encouraged to do so but he was a child but aren't you guys sensible. My memory returned an year ago and I met Kairav in US. Kairav told me how he regretted to bring that knock off home. Because of that Sirat and her daughter and her granddaughter, my Akshu and Kairav had to adjust which I didn't want for them. You know what my son told me that he had Alshu's diary which revealed that Aarohi died because of Ruhi and not because of Akshu."

" I also met Abhir, son of Akshu, who had also lost his memory until now. Thanks to him, I am now the owner of Goenka properties which he usurped from you.

My Akshu got tagged as a murderer time and again and what did you guys do?

Nothing.

That girl Aarohi make Akshara's life living hell and huroed abuses at her, what did you guys do?

Nothing.

Aarohi faked pregnancy, caused accidents, turned against family for money and what did you guys do?

Nothing.

Those two Sirat and Aarohi tried to make my kids adjust and what did you guys do?

Nothing.

When a weak Akshu who miscarried was kicked out, what did you guys do?

Nothing.

When Akshu was leaving the house , pregnant with her child, with a son to raise all by herself, what did you guys do?

Nothing.

When Kairav and Muskaan left for US because they hated you guys, what did you guys do?

Nothing.

When Akshu tried to call you to ask help for her daughter, what did you guys do?

Nothing.

You want to know why Birlas are no longer in touch with you, it's because of the fact that Abhimanyu's will revealed Manjiri that Ruhi caused Aarohi's accident. And also they blame Ruhi for demise of Abhimanyu and apparently Abhir.

For these deeds there are no legal punishments but I will make sure you pay for your sins Mr and Mrs Goenka. "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Awesome smiley4smiley37smiley32

Hahah wish this happens in the show ...smiley37

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 25 days ago

It’s actually a nice plot and makes sense considering Naira and Dadisa are same generation they could be friends 😃

Great FF, it’s so nice to read a story like this