Will Dadisa propose marriage of Armaan and Ruhi?

Poll

Do you think Dadisa will propose Ruhi-Armaan’s marriage???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Now that Armaan and Abhira’s marriage is about to end, do you think Dadisa will propose Ruhi-Armaan marriage? She chucked out Madhav’s first wife and got him married to vidhya. Can she attempt something similar with Armaan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: free_willy

Now that Armaan and Abhira’s marriage is about to end, do you think Dadisa will propose Ruhi-Armaan marriage? She chucked out Madhav’s first wife and got him married to vidhya. Can she attempt something similar with Armaan?

I'm prepared for this. Definitely there will be armaan ruhi marriage talks, initiated by vidya/goenkas & dadi will agree or dadi herself will suggest it. 

Yes I have been saying from day one..she will agree..

Because ruhi is rich ,she is mute ,no self akkal..she can use her like puppet like how she uses armaan...there are many girls like abhira outside who are career oriented..so she may not like those girls for armaan..those kinda of girls are allergy to her..

If she comes to know the reason Rohit went away then for sure no she will not agree..if she doesn't know then she herself may put forward the proposal..

So Puppet jodi for the win 😅

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I'm prepared for this. Definitely there will be armaan ruhi marriage talks, initiated by vidya/goenkas & dadi will agree or dadi herself will suggest it. 

I want them to go forward with the marriage..everyone should be happy ..dhaam Dhoom Rohit must be found ..he remembers his true love and wife Ruhi only.. doctors must say only ruhi can save him now..only she can bring him out of danger now...

Doom tanana doom tanana..smiley36

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think dadi will suggest it but Vidya will not agree soon. Because of Rohit and jab woh Maan jaayegi tab BOOM!! Rohit will appear, and first he will pretend he doesn't know anything but will keep throwing taunts at bhaiya and biwi, uske baad reveal karega disappear hone ka reason.smiley42

Rumaal toh muh ke bal giregasmiley19smiley37

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As long as Abhira is out of this mess I want them to go ahead, propose and have a shandaaar shadi of the jholmates at Udaipur palace or buckingham palace. And then on their suhaag raat I want Rohit to come back and tell the truth so that both the jholmates can have SR in a hut after being beghaar. My dream will come true.smiley42

In this way Abhira be out of their life and baadla bhi pura. I can withstand fee episodes of their saadi and then want to see only Abhira.🥰

Edited by leafy2022 - 18 days ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanishao7

I think dadi will suggest it but Vidya will not agree soon. Because of Rohit and jab woh Maan jaayegi tab BOOM!! Rohit will appear, and first he will pretend he doesn't know anything but will keep throwing taunts at bhaiya and biwi, uske baad reveal karega disappear hone ka reason.smiley42

Rumaal toh muh ke bal giregasmiley19smiley37

Before he disappeared, he forgave Armaan and Ruhi. He himself prepared divorce papers, so that Ruhaan maybe united. But then he got into accident and went missing in action. Now, the only way he can affect Ruhaan marriage is if he gets partial amnesia and doesn’t remember anything about Ruhaan’s affair. He can also pretend to have Amnesia. 

People are getting so happy thinking about Ruhaan revelations in a dramatic way but I am worried DKP might whitewash them completely, especially Ruhi and we might not get their dhulaiyi scenes😅

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I want them to go forward with the marriage..everyone should be happy ..dhaam Dhoom Rohit must be found ..he remembers his true love and wife Ruhi only.. doctors must say only ruhi can save him now..only she can bring him out of danger now...

Doom tanana doom tanana..smiley36

Doom tanana doom tanana will be only for ruhi & swarna. Rest poddars will be happy that rohit is back, & won't even take a second to ask ruhi to take care of himsmiley36

Armaan sabse zyaada khush hoga

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 18 days ago

Originally posted by: free_willy

Before he disappeared, he forgave Armaan and Ruhi. He himself prepared divorce papers, so that Ruhaan maybe united. But then he got into accident and went missing in action. Now, the only way he can affect Ruhaan marriage is if he gets partial amnesia and doesn’t remember anything about Ruhaan’s affair. He can also pretend to have Amnesia. 

People are getting so happy thinking about Ruhaan revelations in a dramatic way but I am worried DKP might whitewash them completely, especially Ruhi and we might not get their dhulaiyi scenes😅

Yes they will be whitewashed ..I am so sure about it .smiley39

Doom tanana doom tanana will be only for ruhi & swarna. Rest poddars will be happy that rohit is back, & won't even take a second to ask ruhi to take care of himsmiley36

Armaan sabse zyaada khush hoga

Nahi woh kush hoga .after two mins when ruhi jolts him he will again be back to confused expression..ab mein kya kahun ruhi se smiley37