Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Abhira yahi golden chance hai. Ghar se nikal lo akele

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Digastric

Identity reveal hoga and Ruhi ka nervous breakdown hoga🙂 and Armaan kiska saath dega vo abhi nahi pata hai 🙂

Ismein itna sochne waali kaun si baat hain. Armaan ruhi ka saath dega. Dude ran to save her leaving love of his life waiting at their shaadi ka mandap.

Ab toh ruhi ka baccha hone waala hain jiske birth se pehli hi armaan is over excited , ab uska nervous breakdown hoga toh it's not good for the child & his pyaari maasa ko kaise hurt kar sakta hain supporting abhira 🤷‍♀️.

Abhira toh strong hain thodi royegi & phir maaf kar degi. Toh armaan ruhi ko support karega, later ruhi will forgive abhira tab armaan uska saath degasmiley20

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 11 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

even raj bestie has trust issues with armaan smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan always needs someone in his life to guide him. Ab acchi sacchi pyaari dost ruhi hain toh wohi sahi.

As a husband rohit >>>>>>> armaan.

I have my issues with both Armaan and Abhira in this track and definitely Armaan much more than Abhira, but still wanted to understand this comparison. To compare, shouldn't be there comparable situations as well? I would agree that

Rohit as the favourite son of the house is able to be a better husband to Ruhi who is the favorite bahu of the house (whom the elders of the house wanted with him even when he himself didn't / was confused) than Armaan who more often than not is treated as the sautela son is able to be to Abhira who is not wholly accepted by the elders in the family most of the times.

P. S. Narrative has been clearly that Rohit is the favorite and voiced through different people including Rohit himself through all these months

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Abhira yahi golden chance hai. Ghar se nikal lo akele

Nahi jayegi, jab tak dhakke dekar bahar na nikal de, nahi jayegismiley36

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest I don't even see any longing or pyaar in his eyes 😞 kya kar rahe hai writers

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Nahi jayegi, jab tak dhakke dekar bahar na nikal de, nahi jayegismiley36

Vidya maata ek sahi kaam karley apni life mai smiley42 maa ki baat toh mana nahi kar saktey na

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

achha kairav ko bhi kya kisi cliff se phek diya gaya hai smiley24

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Digastric

Identity reveal hoga and Ruhi ka nervous breakdown hoga🙂 and Armaan kiska saath dega vo abhi nahi pata hai 🙂

Armaan kiska saath degasmiley32

Fortnight thumbnail

Ismein itna sochne waali kaun si baat hain. Armaan ruhi ka saath dega. Dude ran to save her leaving love of his life waiting at their shaadi ka mandap.

Ab toh ruhi ka baccha hone waala hain jiske birth se pehli hi armaan is over excited , ab uska nervous breakdown hoga toh it's not good for the child & his pyaari maasa ko kaise hurt kar sakta hain supporting abhira 🤷‍♀️.

Abhira toh strong hain thodi royegi & phir maaf kar degi. Toh armaan ruhi ko support karega, later ruhi will forgive abhira tab armaan uska saath degasmiley20

I think any normal/positive character would've done the same thing in that situation including Abhira. She didn't normally ask him to come meet her before the wedding. She literally threatened suicide.

And it's not just Armaan who's over excited for Ruhi and Rohit's. I think Abhira is equally excited for it.