Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ohhh mujhe laga vo to buddha dadaji lagta hsmiley24

Really 😂😂😂… Armaan ( RoPu) is a good looking guy and looks like a successful and rich lawyer .. Infact he looks like he can be Anita Raj ka grandson ..,

Infact if they had wanted to trim the family they should have kept Sanjay Bansal as his fufasa , Kajal as his bua.. and his parents dead at birth.charu and krish as their kids and Armaan’s cousins

Anita Raj being the family matriarch and armaan’s dadi

Rest of the other cast was not needed.. This groveling at Vidya’s feet really does not suit him at all ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

1000041267.png

Who is this lead of this show ? Ruhi or Abhira?Wasn't Akshara the previous gen lead?when ever I watch SBS caption it's feel like Ruhi is the central character,not Abhira .Akshara is also insignificant infront of Ruhi.why they have to address her as Quaatil?Its Ruhi's trauma not Akshara or Abhira's struggle, becoz their family abandoned them.Hot star is also like Ruhi exposed Abhira while in Episode Ruhi is the one stole engagement ringsmiley36

Edited by elizamerin - 9 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Funny people blaming one or the other character for the accident. As a gen 4 viewer what I can see is , after 10-12 days of rona dhona cheekna chillana, both parties will forgive & forget. there will be another naach gaana & a new villian will rise and then rinse & repeat of rona dhona cheekna chillana startssmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 9 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/DA0l8WuytyG/?igsh=MTF1eTlvbW10OHlpbg==

Ab Kya hi bolun inke liye smiley42

(except both their hair which looks fugly)

Edited by Ohgod! - 9 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

gadi ksine mari kisne kisko udaya ya accident tha not important important yeh hain ruhi ko lagta hain uski masi ne uska sab cheen liya isliye abhimaan ki ab double beizatti hogi abhira ki to hogi as i see armaan will support her to abhi hi chance hain ghar chod ke dono jaaye is baar bhi na hua to woh track kabhie nahi aayega

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

1000041267.png

Who is this lead of this show ? Ruhi or Abhira?Wasn't Akshara the previous gen lead?when ever I watch SBS caption it's feel like Ruhi is the central character,not Abhira .Akshara is also insignificant infront of Ruhi.why they have to address her as Quaatil?Its Ruhi's trauma not Akshara or Abhira's struggle, becoz their family abandoned them.Hot star is also like Ruhi exposed Abhira while in Episode Ruhi is the one stole engagement ringsmiley36

I too felt the same in episode today when phuphz(coffee ke baad it's the first time I'm calling him phuphzsmiley36) & mg were talking,

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 9 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

bless their face cards for the heavy lifting they have to consistently do to compensate for terrible fits/hair and/or dance depending on the day smiley36

Also these clothes somehow look better as a couple fit than an individual fit.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Rishta is truly blessed to have them as leads.

I am going to be forever grateful to Shezada for messing it up. Or otherwise, we would have got them. Just look at them smiley42

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't get it.. isn't it a good thing that Abhira will be asked to leave PH.. Kya farak padtha hai with what blame? Kaunsa PH people are some good-hearted souls who've never uttered a bad word before? Itni baar tho use nikaala hai, what's one more time especially when we so desperately want to see her out of the house smiley37smiley37 and honestly these people have maligned her mom's image so many times before that another slur isn't going to make much of a difference coming from them.. just ask these two losers to stop being annoyingly clingy and begging other people for a chance and leave smiley44