News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

People who are making these clips should attend one parent teacher's meeting of their kid and they will know that even if the kid drops his/ her lunch box by mistake or if he is not writing anything in his notebook etc etc is all parents fault .

Trust me more than my kid I am scared of attending these PTMs😭😭.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@bold: 100% even I had no issues with the conversation between Ab-Ru, but Armaan was again made out to be villain for talking to Ruhi but bbg kabhi kuch galti nhi karti hai

no this is not totally true…lots of us do call out abhira when she messes up.. in many posts today and in the past ..i said how foolish she was to try so hard with vidya, kaveri and Ruhi. So even though she’s special.to,us as we’re legacy viewers..we don’t accept everything she does.’
Edited by Indira1211 - 9 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no this is not totally true…lots of us do call out abhira when she messes up.. in many posts today and in the past ..i said how foolish she was to try so hard with vidya, kaveri and Ruhi. So even though she’s special.to,us as we’re legacy viewers..we don’t accept everything she does.’

But that's the thing if Abhira makes mistakes then she is foolish but if Armaan does the same thing then he is villain, worst ML and deserves Ruhi.

Originally posted by: Drna7

Everyone is waiting for pink outfit with pink suitcase smiley36

Now I don't even care for suitcase colour, foreshadowing and all, bas ghar se bahar rehne chale jaaye donosmiley19

I hope when Armaan is packing his bags his suitcase gets broken and Abhira offers him her pink one just like Farhan Akhtar 's character gifted a pink mobile phone to Hrithik Roshan 's character in zindagi milegi na dobara movie.

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

at the end of the day..it was an accident..neither Ruhi nor akshu sat in the car and intended to,kill,Arohi.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

No it was planned abhira was responsible for it & rightly getting blamed now for it as akshu couldn't run to save her bcoz she was pregnent with abhira that time smiley37

On insta ruhi bhakts have much more interesting theories than this smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lagta hai logon ko Anuj Crapadia jaise ek spineless dumchalla chahiye Abhira kilye who worships the ground she walks on..

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 9 days ago

the best is...akshu was a driver's wife and did not know how to drive....I mean i m surprised ki aisa blame pehle kyun nahi aaya...ki she was a doctor's ex wife....to y could she not treat abhir on her own...😂

Edited by India_TV - 9 days ago

at the end of the day..it was an accident..neither Ruhi nor akshu sat in the car and intended to,kill,Arohi.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

whatever it was....akshu saved ruhi....and in return was kicked out of the house..she is the one who had to stay away......arohi to waise bhi jaati hi...when she gave the keys to ziddi ruhi to drive...😂

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

But that's the thing if Abhira makes mistakes then she is foolish but if Armaan does the same thing then he is villain, worst ML and deserves Ruhi.

No Armaan is not a villain..his weakness is his family ..who he’ll do anything for…except give up Abhira. He’s also clean hearted so he doesn’t see other peoples manipulations and plotting easily until,it’s spelt out in front of him..because he never does anything like that. He Also ..like abhira forgives easily..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Lagta hai logon ko Anuj Crapadia jaise ek spineless dumchalla chahiye Abhira kilye who worships the ground she walks on..

hey why do you say this..😂..l,ike Anuj