Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/f4Kf5_uxmos?si=jvKGCwX0O2Ds_2me

They seem to be dancing relatively okay smiley36 Or i have just got used to them.

Well it is very hard to screw up dandiya & garba steps, and we anyway have absolutely no expectations from them, so uske chalte, they are doing quite okaysmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

that’s what I am saying ..there is no point talking about past tracks ..every day is a new track and a new narrative ..so you have to make sense of that narrative if you want to watch the show…instead of going back to what was shown earlier

I agree 100%. I am watching the track from the prenup episodes & all the characters are giving me such a whiplash - its literally like

SO them doing this every few weeks really is hard for viewers who are looking for some kind of coherent storyline - that is never going to be given here atleast.

I am anywhere here for the leads face cards & chemistry (Also Phupasa) - baaki sab jaaye bhaad mainsmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

yeh log ek dance par thodi rukhtey hai. I am pretty sure i saw clips of the cast with dandiya soemwhere, woh bhi karengey smiley36

Track koi bhi chale - lekin multiple kisim ke naach gaane nahi rukna chahiyesmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Yaar these 2 really share the best camaraderie on set. Bechara Rohit will either be with the Chorus gang or with Sam & that bond really showssmiley36

Edited by Apsvenky - 9 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Context samaj nahi aaya smiley36

Yaar "toffee lover" = Kaveri, thats why Abhira better suited him than Ruhi

Apsvenky thumbnail

Girl couldn't stay mad at him for more than one day smiley22

Shukar manao that she was atleast mad at him for a day, warna toh I expected her to piglofy jab Armaan kudke uska bag pakadne aa gaya thasmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

No, this statement was what was discussed in today's episode. Abhira was discussing her marriage with her behena who just a few months back had donned the same lehenga as her to marry her husband. She told Ruhi it will take her some time to get back to normal after fighting for their relationship for so long.

I didn't have a problem with that conversation, coz it fit with their current dynamics. I responded coz yesterday the way everyone was hell bent on making Armaan out to be wrong to take advice from Ruhi about his shaadi, but kisine chu tak nahi kaha when Abhira thought to justify her stance to Ruhi today, rather than tell her to not interfere, as people expected Armaan to do yesterday - just my POV

@bold: 100% even I had no issues with the conversation between Ab-Ru, but Armaan was again made out to be villain for talking to Ruhi but bbg kabhi kuch galti nhi karti hai

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/Zohakhan73/status/1843167266109833448?t=Ju5RcGREvIYqs-PMVG8Cag&s=19

https://x.com/Breaking_The_Ga/status/1843167126817042597?t=Ju5RcGREvIYqs-PMVG8Cag&s=19

https://x.com/Marghazhi_poovu/status/1843169092754456646?t=Ju5RcGREvIYqs-PMVG8Cag&s=19

The clip was posted to prove ruhi responsible for arohi's accident...

But the quotes prove otherwise, they are hilarious smiley37 according to many akshu was responsible for it smiley9

Edited by Priya5554 - 9 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I mean hairstyle, mang teeka doesn't suit her......or maybe only this pic is like that.

she looks nice in the actual,scenes. She’s wearing nairas colours..Naira used to dress like that in many functions..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

at the end of the day..it was an accident..neither Ruhi nor akshu sat in the car and intended to,kill,Arohi.. 🤷🏻‍♀️