Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

All are saying so many logical things about current - previous - past track as if writers put even 1% of it while writing it.smiley37

Hai naa. Even I thought so. Bohot disappointment incoming hone wala hai 😅😅😅
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Need this to come true in next two days. Letsgoo

Screenshot_2024-10-07-13-48-35-726_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Abhira ke pairon mein kaun hain??

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/f4Kf5_uxmos?si=jvKGCwX0O2Ds_2me

They seem to be dancing relatively okay smiley36 Or i have just got used to them.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira ke pairon mein kaun hain??

Ruhi lite versionsmiley37

A B C D

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Need this to come true in next two days. Letsgoo

Screenshot_2024-10-07-13-48-35-726_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Ar sa ko matching suitcase dene ke chakkar mein Ab aur uski pink suitcase ko alag nahin kar sakte.. Not done...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ar sa ko matching suitcase dene ke chakkar mein Ab aur uski pink suitcase ko alag nahin kar sakte.. Not done...

love you for pointing out the only thing that matters. Abhira better got her husband a pink suitcase in these three months smiley22 kitney baar gate tak jaakey about turn karengey

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

All are saying so many logical things about current - previous - past track as if writers put even 1% of it while writing it.smiley37

that’s what I am saying ..there is no point talking about past tracks ..every day is a new track and a new narrative ..so you have to make sense of that narrative if you want to watch the show…instead of going back to what was shown earlier
Edited by sharadrocks - 9 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is he carrying CARS suitcase, kids wala?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

For Armaan to be resurrected he has to take a stand against Manish Goenka .. he has to grill him why were you hiding this thing for so long

Where were you when Akshara Mam was crying in her death bed .. she was at her lowest .. why did she have to resort to her lowest of marrying her only daughter to a complete stranger

Abhira has been humiliated repeatedly in Poddar house but you never took a stand for her .. everytime she took your support .. it was always like an ehsaan

If you cared so much about her .. you should have hidden her mother’s truth for ever . You wanted the truth to be out but after you are gone till then you wanted to bask in her love of being called parnanu

Your love for Abhira has always bedn conditional to Ruhi .. Ruhi is the only one for you .. then why should Abhira accept you

Till Armaan makes the Goenkas accept their guilt and take a stand for Akshara and get her name cleared ..

The process is very very long ..

We can expect all this from Abhira if and when Shivani is revealed in the story .. then why is it difficult for Armaan to clear Akshara’s name and make the Goenka family regret ..

I don’t want Abhira to enter Goenka house ever …they let her mother die .. Madhav to be fair has done more for Abhira than Manish …

Manish has left this truth too long ..

I don’t want Armaan to flip and I want him to stay with abhira through thick,and thin. So if Ruhi either loses the baby or any other family member either dies ..I don’t want him to blame abhira ..because then he’s done. Both karthik and abhimanyu blamed their wives,.karthik was given another chance but abhimanyu was not ..Gen 1 hero stuck,by his wife’s side, so Armaan better do that as well. Anyway Armaan has already blessed up, many times ..including an EMA that abhira still,forgave him .. so I don’t think he’s allowed to,mess up,again..neither abhira nor the viewers will,accept it. 😂
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is he carrying CARS suitcase, kids wala?

Doesn't matter... Show mein kitne bhi badalte relations kyun na dikhaye, better don't change Ab- pink dress- pink suitcase relation smiley1