Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Need a friend like rohit very specifically to make my insta look pretty

https://youtu.be/BdGRsPZ7LUA?si=ooTqjiVJM8FgU8z6

He has a really good eye of lighting & taking really good photos, so he is the default photographer on that set. Even in his segment with Sam & Garvita he mentioned if he wasn't an actor he would've been a photographer (but those 2 assumed he would have been a singer & Garv ne toh usse kayal bhi bulaya tha😂)

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but Akshara saved armaans life and she brought abhira into his life..who’s also his life now. So that’s why I think…in this Identity revelation track..which will turn into Aksharas Name clearance track…Armaan will be the driver..he’ll take responsibility of clearing aksharas name and proving her innocence and thereby bringing peace and happiness back into abhiras life. Also it will his way of redeeming himself and his repentance for treating abhira so badly these last 3 months. So writers will make him shine again in abhiras eyes..and the viewers..😂

Also it MAY drive him to think about his biological mother getting triggered with vidya's continues crappy behavior. Only if makers wanna go that way...
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Main toh day 1 se bol rahi hoon - Armaan is better matched with his sasuma than Abhira, who is a replica of her nanusmiley36

hey how can 2 broken people ever comfort and be there for each other..😂 Armaan and akshu were similar ..so it wouldn’t have worked..lucky abhira is nothing like akshu ..😂
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

abhira was discussing her marriage with her great grandfather..not an ex boyfriend who was dying to marry her a few months ago,and tried to break up her marriage many times.. oh gosh ..😂😂..what kind logic is this ..comparing par nAnus and abhiras relationship and Armaan and Ruhis illicit jeth Bhabi relationship 😂.. no offence to you..it’s just a response to other posts comparing the 2 relationships 😂

It's not about Ab-Manish but Ab-Ru, when the latter was giving Relationship advice to Ab.............

At most both Ar-Ab should be cordial with her but problem is vo use sacchai aur acchai ki murti samajhte h. Dono true soulmates.smiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Main toh day 1 se bol rahi hoon - Armaan is better matched with his sasuma than Abhira, who is a replica of her nanusmiley36

Abhira fell for someone seemingly like her mom, and as per show's narrative, Armaan fell for someone who is kinda a younger version of his grandmothersmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

abhira was discussing her marriage with her great grandfather..not an ex boyfriend who was dying to marry her a few months ago,and tried to break up her marriage many times.. oh gosh ..😂😂..what kind logic is this ..comparing par nAnus and abhiras relationship and Armaan and Ruhis illicit jeth Bhabi relationship 😂.. no offence to you..it’s just a response to other posts comparing the 2 relationships 😂

No, this statement was what was discussed in today's episode. Abhira was discussing her marriage with her behena who just a few months back had donned the same lehenga as her to marry her husband. She told Ruhi it will take her some time to get back to normal after fighting for their relationship for so long.

I didn't have a problem with that conversation, coz it fit with their current dynamics. I responded coz yesterday the way everyone was hell bent on making Armaan out to be wrong to take advice from Ruhi about his shaadi, but kisine chu tak nahi kaha when Abhira thought to justify her stance to Ruhi today, rather than tell her to not interfere, as people expected Armaan to do yesterday - just my POV

Apsvenky thumbnail

Four of them seem to be dancing to four diffrent songs smiley36Screenshot_2024-10-07-13-24-51-822_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Manu & Meenu are the dancers of that family, while Armaan & Abhira are the lawyers of that family - each has their own strengths smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

It's not about Ab-Manish but Ab-Ru, when the latter was giving Relationship advice to Ab.............

At most both Ar-Ab should be cordial with her but problem is vo use sacchai aur acchai ki murti samajhte h. Dono true soulmates.smiley42

then it’s good abhira got a kick from.Ruhi so soon. But I still didn’t like how she’s running after Ruhi .. Ruhi called her mother a killer.. abhiras loyalty should be with her mother..not running behind Ruhi 😡.. so the woman who,gave birth to her and raised her single-handedly ..is set aside for a trashy woman who plotted and planned against you and lusted after your husband and cheated her own husband.. i can’t accept Ruhi no matter how they may change her and majority of viewers won’t. And most of us don’t want to see any sister bond between them. So I would prefer they stay rivals this whole Gen.. I can tolerate that..because at least it’s a true relationship not like their fake bhen relationship .. who wants a sister who was so mad with lust for your husband 🙄
Apsvenky thumbnail

Abhira fell for someone seemingly like her mom, and as per show's narrative, Armaan fell for someone who is kinda a younger version of his grandmothersmiley36

But it actually makes sense. Armaan was a toffee lover, so Abhira seems better suited for him than Ruhi, who if we see properly is a replica of Vidya - hence better paired with Rohit, who is just like Madhav - uselesssmiley36

In sab ke older gen & abhi ke pairings ka logic are ajeebly incestuous (pls don't take this the wrong way)

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

No, this statement was what was discussed in today's episode. Abhira was discussing her marriage with her behena who just a few months back had donned the same lehenga as her to marry her husband. She told Ruhi it will take her some time to get back to normal after fighting for their relationship for so long.

I didn't have a problem with that conversation, coz it fit with their current dynamics. I responded coz yesterday the way everyone was hell bent on making Armaan out to be wrong to take advice from Ruhi about his shaadi, but kisine chu tak nahi kaha when Abhira thought to justify her stance to Ruhi today, rather than tell her to not interfere, as people expected Armaan to do yesterday - just my POV

abhira and Ruhis relationship was ott with fake sweetness🤢. Glad it’s all over tomorrow 🙄