Need a friend like rohit very specifically to make my insta look pretty

https://youtu.be/BdGRsPZ7LUA?si=ooTqjiVJM8FgU8z6

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 9 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Mujhe laga I was the only one who saw that - chalo I am glad woh scene baakiyon ke HS pe bhi aayasmiley36

abhira was discussing her marriage with her great grandfather..not an ex boyfriend who was dying to marry her a few months ago,and tried to break up her marriage many times.. oh gosh ..😂😂..what kind logic is this ..comparing par nAnus and abhiras relationship and Armaan and Ruhis illicit jeth Bhabi relationship 😂.. no offence to you..it’s just a response to other posts comparing the 2 relationships 😂
Edited by Indira1211 - 9 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This time he deserves it and more - Abhira is baar sach main usse bahut jaldi maaf kardegi IMO yeh IR ke chakkar main.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but Akshara saved armaans life and she brought abhira into his life..who’s also his life now. So that’s why I think…in this Identity revelation track..which will turn into Aksharas Name clearance track…Armaan will be the driver..he’ll take responsibility of clearing aksharas name and proving her innocence and thereby bringing peace and happiness back into abhiras life. Also it will his way of redeeming himself and his repentance for treating abhira so badly these last 3 months. So writers will make him shine again in abhiras eyes..and the viewers..😂

Aisa hoga nahi .. Abhira is already at her lowest .. and in a way Manish has also cheated her ..from Abhira’s point of view he may be knowing her identity from long … and did not give her the dignity of identity .. he let her be humiliated continuously

Today Vidya is accusing Akshara of ruining Goenka family .. Goenka family exists because of Naira

Ruhi has destroyed Goenka family and her paternal family..,why is no one from her paternal family even giving a token presence matlab Itni badi pret aatma hai

Jo logo ko khaa jati hai

Anyways it’s good if Abhira leaves Armaan and runs away .. telling him .. things can never work out between us .. I am fed up of fighting.. I have given up on our relationship and will not return to udaipur anymore .. my email id is still valid .. when the divorce papers are ready .. give me a buzz ., I will send you the address to send the papers.. I will sign it . You can marry a fertile woman and be happy with your family

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi toh as per this show..

Armaan pe apni maa & saasu maa ka blame & akshara pe behen & jiju ka blame.

Perfect matchsmiley20

Main toh day 1 se bol rahi hoon - Armaan is better matched with his sasuma than Abhira, who is a replica of her nanusmiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Aisa hoga nahi .. Abhira is already at her lowest .. and in a way Manish has also cheated her ..from Abhira’s point of view he may be knowing her identity from long … and did not give her the dignity of identity .. he let her be humiliated continuously

Today Vidya is accusing Akshara of ruining Goenka family .. Goenka family exists because of Naira

Ruhi has destroyed Goenka family and her paternal family..,why is no one from her paternal family even giving a token presence matlab Itni badi pret aatma hai

Jo logo ko khaa jati hai

Anyways it’s good if Abhira leaves Armaan and runs away .. telling him .. things can never work out between us .. I am fed up of fighting.. I have given up on our relationship and will not return to udaipur anymore .. my email id is still valid .. when the divorce papers are ready .. give me a buzz ., I will send you the address to send the papers.. I will sign it . You can marry a fertile woman and be happy with your family

you’re fed up of Armaan I can see that. Many viewers are..that’s why I think this time the writers will make Armaan come through for abhira otherwise their Jodi is finished. There’s just very few viewers who’ll accept all armaans behaviours and see nothing wrong with him. Majority see his faults and many actually don’t like him..they are only tolerating him for abhira,.that’s why dkp needs to write him well now.‘otherwise it’s going to go the same direction as last Gen where the lead couple were rejected and a New love was brought in for akshara.. But I still think there’s hope for Armaan ..they need to show growth in his character and keep,him consistent.. he needs to sort out his issues and become a worthy man for Abhira ..
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

isn't it the haldi outfit smiley24

Yes.Sabka us din ka hai... Woh outfit repeat nahi kar sakthi ???

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Four of them seem to be dancing to four diffrent songs smiley36Screenshot_2024-10-07-13-24-51-822_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hawwwww.........Abhira ne apni bff se relationship issue discuss kar liye..mujhe laga sirf Armaan hi acchi Sachi jaap kar raha hai.Lekin thik hai Abhira kar sakti hai, no judgement.

Ofcourse she is allowed to discuss about her relationship issues with her latest addition in bffs list the one who was ready to marry her husband but Armaan cannot talk to her not accepted

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Yes.Sabka us din ka hai... Woh outfit repeat nahi kar sakthi ???

Abhira can be broke and have no food to eat.... BUT she doesn't repeat outfits unless they are nightwear smiley36