Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

isn't it the haldi outfit smiley24

Oh yess there is no MS alsosmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

The point is not that he killed Akshu, the point is that she died trying to save him. Armaan is alive because the woman jumped in front of him and took the bullet. It was entirely Akshu’s prerogative but Vidya being thankless about her saving her son’s life just bc she hates Abhira is bullshit.

sorry ..my point was never about Vidya ..and if you believe that Armaan has to be thankful to Akshara for every breath he takes, I beg to differ ..his life was in jeopardy because he went to help her and her daughter ….Akshara was not doing him some great favour ..she acted instinctively and the way any good human being would if they were the reason for someone else being in trouble because of them…rest of course we can always agree to disagree !

P.S - although I wish Akshara had remained frozen and Armaan had been killed ..there would have been a different story in place .:and Armaan would have forever been rid of the Poddars !

Edited by sharadrocks - 9 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sirf paani ki bottle??? How could you forget shower scene, and that MS scene… I am loving this treatment by Abhira….

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira rejected, but armaan himself & dadi believes it's on armaansmiley17

Armaan believes that everything that goes wrong with the world is because of him directly or indirectly ..ab iska kya karein..Kaveri ka narrative toh har din badalta hai depending on what is favourable to her lol
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

It's true Ar is not at all responsible for Ak's death, it was a tragedy. Infact Ab is safe only because of Ar, otherwise Ak bhi jaati and Ab bhi.

But still Ak showed courage and saved Ar as he was helping them only.

Ab too said once my mother died because of you but later apologised.......

Poor Ar gets blame for everything.......

But jo bhi reason ho Ak ne Vidya ke sautele bete ko bachaya h, to praise naa kare atleast decent behaviour kar sakti h Ab ke saath, infact Ab ne bhi Madhav, Vidya ko bachaya h. But yahan to Ar ke sath hi decent behaviour nahi hota, Ab ke saath kahan hoga.

but Akshara saved armaans life and she brought abhira into his life..who’s also his life now. So that’s why I think…in this Identity revelation track..which will turn into Aksharas Name clearance track…Armaan will be the driver..he’ll take responsibility of clearing aksharas name and proving her innocence and thereby bringing peace and happiness back into abhiras life. Also it will his way of redeeming himself and his repentance for treating abhira so badly these last 3 months. So writers will make him shine again in abhiras eyes..and the viewers..😂
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

the scariest part of the upcoming track is the possibility of watching Ruhi and Vidya screech, scream and cry in the most headache inducing way smiley24. Will it kill someone to tell these actors to tone the f down.

According to a lot of people, it's this that gets them TRP, so yes, it will kill someone to tell them to tone it down 😡

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hawwwww.........Abhira ne apni bff se relationship issue discuss kar liye..mujhe laga sirf Armaan hi acchi Sachi jaap kar raha hai.Lekin thik hai Abhira kar sakti hai, no judgement.

Mujhe laga I was the only one who saw that - chalo I am glad woh scene baakiyon ke HS pe bhi aayasmiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Woh toh betu and his biological dad were killed in landslide, which is a natural calamity otherwise iska blame bhi akshu pe hi aana thaasmiley6

actually Ruhi,and goenkas don’t know about that…when they find out,..Ruhi will blame akshara and abhira for abhir and abhimanyus death as well. Because Abhira was in aksharas womb at that time and still part of her body…she’s getting all the blames as well.. from this psycho lunatic Ruhi 🙄