News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Kabhi nahi......main actor ki tareef kar rahi hu...he was too good today🤩..... phuphasa ka collar tho koi na koi tho pakad hi lega....main tho uska wait kar rahi husmiley42

Isbaar kaveri hui toh ..smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I am telling u.. Mujhe Diabetes hojaayega 🤣🤣🤣 Thankfully only 1 more episode of achi sachi matured behena cum dosti crap and then boom💃💃💃

Thankfully they handled the 3 months with just the 3 months later leap and not shown more of the behena- dosti mode😀

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Question - Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?Answer - Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai!??!!??

Wahh smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1843119510372647345?t=wFvzU3OPTc2E5r9Jb7OENQ&s=19

Poddar co-sisters ❌️

Goekna sisters ✅️

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

If ruhi and abhir has no connection they why should abhir come for abhira. she is literally a stranger just that they share half blood.

True How much bro-sis love will Abhir-abhira have for eo just because they have pure Legacy blood of their mother when They have not stayed together for 22-23 years since Abhir's death n Abhira wasn't even born They are two strangers with just having so-called pure Legacy blood which makes them siblings that's it

Why should Abhir be back for babysitting his 23 years old sister who isn't even aware that she had a brother His mother didn't even care to mention about him to his sister n if He comes then also he'll be good n Ak Abhinav's son n only if he does Abhira's Bhajan otherwise just like he was shamed for having Birla blood as a 6-7 year old kid just because he was insecure after his Papa's death that even his mother won't love him as she was pregnant Abhir will be subject to same again that oh see bad Birla khoon smiley29

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also they seem to have finally converted even Krish to the selfish team - woh bechara akela baaki tha, woh bhi chala gayasmiley36

I felt Krish might try to take away that pen drive, there was no need to show him noticing that otherwise

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I realised Abhira 's hair was only crimped but the hairstyle is same smiley37

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

I realised Abhira 's hair was only crimped but the hairstyle is same smiley37

It was better straight....crimped looks too badsmiley5

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Question - Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?Answer - Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai!??!!??

Wahh smiley37smiley37smiley37

The best I heard and read to make my day

Solitudelover thumbnail

Tanu, best day to run Join your cutie team campaign.. Aaj tho kaafi saare pankhas milenghe😀

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I felt Krish might try to take away that pen drive, there was no need to show him noticing that otherwise

I hope he fails..... I am curious to see what's in the pendrivesmiley36