11(15)

Charlotte Dean

1(1)

Nahida Akter

4-0-32-2

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 10 days ago

Ritu Moni to Charlie Dean, out Stumped!! Charlie Dean st Nigar Sultana b Ritu Moni 4(4)

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Eng lost their 7th wicket in the last over!

Ritu Moni to Charlie Dean, out Stumped!! Easy stumping Charlie Dean st Nigar Sultana b Ritu Moni 4(4)

Ritu Moni to Charlie Dean, THATS OUT!! Stumped!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

ENGW 118/7 (20)

CRR: 5.9

England Women opt to bat

Target for Ban-- 119

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Over 20

1 1 2 W 6 2 (12 runs)

ENGW 118-7

Sophie Ecclestone

8(2)

Amy Jones

12(16)

Ritu Moni

4-0-24-2

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Though BD-W bowled well it is impossible for them to chase this target in Sharjah pitch. Even if target was 100 it would have been impossible too.

If only they fielded better they would have had a real good chance.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

21 off the last 2 overs. How costly would that prove? England were 71/2 at the end of 11 overs, and then scored 26 runs in the next 7 overs, losing 3 wickets in the process. After an excellent powerplay of 47/0, England lost all momentum very rapidly as they struggled to find the ropes. The incoming batters also found it tough to cope up with the seam movement and lack of bounce. That said, Bangladesh bowlers were excellent with their lines and length. They mixed it up really well and bowled according to field. Never allowed England to regain momentum after the powerplay. Also rushed through the overs and barely gave England breathing space. This is a golden chance for Bangladesh to record a win to strengthen their semis chances. Can the batters step up to the challenge? Reply coming up shortly, stay tuned...

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Fahima Khatun: I am really happy with my performance and team performance. They played really well in the first 6 overs and then we came back really nicely. I usually back my strengths and try to stick to the plan. I love to dance every time I make an impact during a crucial time, whether it is a catch or taking a wicket. The pitch is slow and it is a good total to chase.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Welcome back. Sciver-Brunt will start off. With a wide slip in.

Sathi Rani and Dilara Akter are at the crease. Shathi Rani is on strike. Nat Sciver-Brunt will open the attack